Blackfeather Woods How can one like me love one as filthy as you?
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It was with his frontal half facing the entrance that the male had fallen asleep. Even in his unconscious state, though, he was attentive of all that was happening around him. It was his responsibility to guard his family and keep them safe, and so, more often than not, he slept with a rigid posture. Tonight was no different, of course, aside from the bump he’d felt against his side. It was soft in comparison to what an adult—or legitimate threat—could do, and so it was with slow movements that he’d lifted his head up and off of his paws. Turning, he’d looked towards the girl, ready to ask what she was doing awake. Before he’d the chance to speak, her mouth had opened, and out spilled her first real word. Ears perked atop his crown, an expression of surprise filling his features, briefly, before morphing into joy. Against the earth, his tail thumped, a smile pulling at his lips as he regarded his daughter.

Âng, piuvuk! praised the man, his voice just above a whisper. A glance around the den was taken, but, in the end, his fiery gaze had found its way back to her face. UKak atâ, he then prompted, eager to get her to say more. Already had Atshen started with saying ma, so he was determined to get one of the others to say dad first.
Messages In This Thread
How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Nocturnal - September 24, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Kove - September 24, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Kove - September 25, 2016, 02:47 PM