Blackfeather Woods How can one like me love one as filthy as you?
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The little girl spoke nire Inuttut than English at this point, though she did remember mother saying some things in a language that was somewhat familiar to her. She supposed she liked them; her parents. Her siblings were mostly alright if they did not challenge her in any way or form and the place they had was... acceptable. Maybe a little dark and blobby but enough for her tiny body now.

She was praised, and a proud smile settled onto her young face. She somewhat understood the last bit and grabbed a random sentence from deep inside her brain. It took a few seconds for her to completely think about it and it's pronunciation, but after some thinking she knew she'd have at least part of it right.I-Itsinak.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Nocturnal - September 24, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Kove - September 24, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Kove - September 25, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Nocturnal - September 30, 2016, 04:24 PM