Blackfeather Woods How can one like me love one as filthy as you?
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Father repeated her and Astrid nodded. Yes, that was exactly what she had said. Geez, dad, your age is showing. She looked a bit irritated by the fact he had done nothing but repeat her, and while it was good to know he understood her, no praise had been given. Her nose wrinkled, but a fake giggle left her maw very soon. It was better to stay on dad's good side while he was a lot bigger than her. If mother could put up with him- so could she.

Âng. She spoke loudly, making sure she was heard. While she had no real idea what father had asked, most questions were answered with what she had just said. Perhaps this time it was a good call to say too.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Nocturnal - September 24, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Kove - September 24, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Kove - September 25, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Nocturnal - October 13, 2016, 12:33 PM