Blackfeather Woods How can one like me love one as filthy as you?
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She grinned widely, hoping to get at least some sort of prize for being such a fast learning child. A good girl she tried to be,for her own good. Like this, her siblings had no chance of EVER being as awesome as she was in the big ones' eyes. Father moved forward, and she accepted the nudge with a cat-like nuzzle to his face. She guessed that would do. She yawned, her big mouth open as wide as she her tiny body could manage.

Âng. She said again, but she wasn't paying attention anymore. She wiggled her way close against her father's warm body and lied down. Ingulak... She yawned, and lay down her head with a soft thump. 
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Nocturnal - September 24, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Kove - September 24, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Kove - September 25, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Nocturnal - October 14, 2016, 11:18 AM