Blackfeather Woods How can one like me love one as filthy as you?
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As he’d nudged her, the gesture was returned. He smiled down at the girl, listening as she continued to speak and eventually laid up against him. It was clear she was tired, and would have been, too, even if she’d never said so. Kove readjusted his body then and pulled her close, wrapping himself around her loosely to provide more warmth. It was something that he’d never had the chance to do with the daughters of his first litter, and so he was more than happy about having been given the chance to do so now.

Sinik, the father murmured, laying his head down as he did so. Awake he would remain until she no longer was, just to be sure that she did not struggle in the process of finding sleep. Afterwards, he’d allow for himself to slumber as well, never to move out of worry that he might disturb her.
Messages In This Thread
How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Nocturnal - September 24, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Kove - September 24, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Kove - September 25, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Kove - October 15, 2016, 03:47 AM