The Sentinels one by one i'm gonna take them down
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre stood alongside aria and constantine, and a fire burned within her! for it was the day she and emaleth assimilated into the ranks, and it was a day she had long been waiting for. deirdre was ambitious, and was prepared to take the helm and weighted responsibility that came with being queen. and as she stood alongside aria, there was no denying she was such a thing, young though she was; she exuded grace and regality, her ears pricked and her tail lifted. deirdre was queenly. though there was a true sadness that permeated her visage, there was also pride and preparedness for what was to come!

the crown was a heavy one, and yet she felt as ready as she could be for it. she would make no decision with haste, nor would she ever threaten the wellbeing of donnelaith. her emerald eyes panned toward lotte, who spoke, and her tail waved behind her. the white witch queens ears cupped 'round the pretty words, and deirdre smiled. if aria would have you, i see no trouble with you aiding them in their search for a time. i ask that you not be gone too long--Winter comes, and our harvest will soon begin, she hummed warmly, and a nipping wind came then as though to punctuate her statement of Winters approach. each wolf within donnelaith she had spent time with, and each she loved in their own way! she had plenty more to learn of winchester, but this was something she only looked forward to.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Aria - September 25, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Cas - September 25, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Tansea - September 25, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Starbuck - September 26, 2016, 07:52 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Lotte - September 26, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Deirdre - September 26, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Emaleth - September 26, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Constantine - September 26, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Eilidh - September 27, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Aria - September 29, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Constantine - October 05, 2016, 06:15 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Lotte - October 09, 2016, 04:27 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Deirdre - October 11, 2016, 05:51 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Starbuck - October 12, 2016, 08:58 AM