Blackfeather Woods Bring that summer on your shoulders
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Shrike sat while he waited, still contemplating the yellow leaf which had fallen to the ground beside him. He gritted his teeth as he imagined the leaf being somewhat like little Lucy; small, young, frail, and bound for nothing but waste. His ears turned back at the thought and he lifted his eyes, sharpening his gaze when he caught sight of another wolf moving toward him. His hackles raised instinctively as he saw the figure in the distance, but only because of nerves. He was on his guard, though the large, alabaster male did not charge toward him or show signs of aggression. Subservient, Shrike turned his head to the side, avoiding eye contact, and turning his ears back to show respect. He watched the male from one silver eye, and returned the nod he was given with respect.

"Shrike, from Redhawk Caldera," He said, words spoken in his typical quiet yet abrupt manner. "Thank you, for coming. A pup has been abducted from my pack by a rogue male; I've come to see if you've seen or heard anything about a young female pup- black pelt, blue eyes- or a lone male- black pelt, red eyes." He said. "Happened within the month; still searching." He said, a bit of his own tiredness and grief lingering in his voice as he spoke.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 12:00 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Kove - September 26, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Kove - September 26, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Kove - September 27, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Kove - October 08, 2016, 01:04 PM