Blackfeather Woods Bring that summer on your shoulders
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Shrike hadn't expected to find Lucy at the first pack he came to, but he listened to the tone of Kove's voice and could sense his honesty. He seemed to be fairly certain that Lucy and her kidnapper had not been seen around those parts, and he realized then that he had no idea what this pack's name was- he'd glean that information later. Shrike had been skeptical about finding Lucy at the very first pack he visited, and so did not have all his hopes shattered. There were many other packs for him to visit, as he had little faith that Teagan had fulfilled the task he'd promised to fulfill. He caught no trace of Teagan's scent in these parts, nor had he been able to scent the scout at all. He would report that back to Peregrine and alert the others in the pack to the fact that Teagan was lazy and a liar.

He gritted his teeth and lifted his gaze when Kove spoke of a lost pup from his own pack. He exhaled deeply, disappointed. How was this happening? Why were these kidnappers so rampant this year? He nodded firmly. "I will. I will alert my packmates as well." He said solemnly. "What is her name, and age? And what is your pack called?" He asked, so that the wolves of the Caldera could do everything they were able to do in order to return the favour and hopefully give this family back their lost little one.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 12:00 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Kove - September 26, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Kove - September 26, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Kove - September 27, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Kove - October 08, 2016, 01:04 PM