Blackfeather Woods Bring that summer on your shoulders
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Qilaq. He memorized the name, and wouold present this info at the next pack he visited, in case they had seen or heard of either Lucy or Qilaq. He nodded gratefully when Kove gave him the information he needed, and blinked his silver eyes. "Will be travelling to other nearby packs. Will pass her name on too." He said. After all, Shrike would have wanted the same had Kove come to the Caldera on his own search mission. "Lucy is ours. Three months maybe," He said softly, reluctant to try and peg an ag on the girl who was far too young to have experienced a kidnapping. Qilaq, too, was far too young- only four months old. It seemed completely unfair, for both pups to be stolen away from their families, but it only fuelled Shrike's need to find the youngsters and bring them back home.

"Gonna keep looking. Thanks for your help." He said with a nod, not wanting to waste his own time or Kove's, either. "I'll...I'll stop by again, sometime, and let you know if I find anything." Lucy was his priority, of course, and he really only planned to revisit Blackfeather if he heard something positive in either case, or if Lucy was returned to them. But he couldn't simply shrug off the duty of looking for Qilaq, seeing as he was already on the move.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 12:00 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Kove - September 26, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Kove - September 26, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Kove - September 27, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - October 02, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Kove - October 08, 2016, 01:04 PM