Moonspear like it is
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She nodded as Amekaze reassured her that her problem wasn't the worst. It was always nice to have a solution to a problem before it arose, though, at least Pyx thought so. The petite red female listened intently as Amekaze began to describe her children, who were apparently sleeping or playing within the den. A soft  and approving ah escaped her as Amekaze revealed that the children names bore pieces of their grandmother's names.

All the names fell unfamiliar on her ears, the stars and the first child's. She was not familiar with the sky, nor with the family that either Charon or Amekaze had come from. Perhaps if she'd been born here she'd know more of the families. She smiled as Ame described them, laughing slightly. "They sound nice and healthy then. I don't think there was a well pup born that didn't know how to pester it's parents or packmates. I'll be sure to try to hang around a little more then, to meet them. I should make myself more familiar to them anyway, should any of them ever need one kind of herb or the other." 

"It's a struggle enough trying to feed someone reluctant, much less a child who doesn't know or trust you." She'd seen her mentor struggle fiercely with a shy pup once, and ever since had decided to make an effort to make any pups like her. Perhaps a piece of it was her own clock ticking merrily away, waiting for her chance. "I'm sure they sleep like rocks on the days they get what they consider a suitable adventure. How well can they speak now? I've not overly familiar with pups myself, I'm not sure when the babbling becomes true words."
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
like it is - by Amekaze - September 26, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - September 26, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - September 29, 2016, 01:56 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - September 29, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - October 03, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - October 04, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - October 11, 2016, 02:06 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - October 17, 2016, 08:18 PM