Moonspear like it is
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Pyx smiled softly at Amekaze's snort. "Ah, so you have a singer among them. How lucky for you." Her words were kind but playfully teasing. "She'll probably be the first to master it, then, her voice and words." Pyx shrugged her shoulders and shook her head slightly. "I wish I knew more to tell you, but sadly my knowledge of children is limited compared to that of herbs. It must be fun, though." She said, looking to Amekaze with a soft and slightly wistful gaze. "I will enjoy it when my time comes."

It was only recently that she'd started to hear the ticking of her own biological clock. She reasoned that had to have been started from Amekaze's journey into motherhood, knowing that both parents were new. She had watched the transition, the growth of Amekaze's belly to the small squeaks she'd managed to hear outside the den. Although she hadn't met any of the young yet, it had instilled in her a fierce protectiveness...and a slight longing. Of course, children were easier said than done. She didn't have a mate, and while she likely could find someone willing to assist her in the making, she'd need permission from Charon and Amekaze if she wanted to stay in Moonspear, which she did. With little alpha mouths already to feed it did not make logical sense for her to request anything of the sort. She wouldn't jeopardize the lives of the little Princesses for her selfish desires. 

Still, the longing sat within her. She hoped to placate it for the time being by interacting with Amekaze's litter and perhaps once they had grown more she could fully think on the matter. She had never been one to consider mating simply for pups, though she knew it was done. She had always imagined the male would be her partner, if not her lover. While she had formed a crush on Judas, their friendship was still only developing. She could not say she loved him, not as anything but a friend, and the idea of having children with him brought up thoughts of his past. She felt ashamed of thinking that way, and it bothered her enough that she would simply push the thought away.

Amekaze soon began to speak of her own amazement with the situation and Pyx listened quietly, happy to see that Ame shared her feelings and feeling closer to her for it. She laughed as the dark female joked. "A lot of work indeed! I didn't think of it much myself," She agreed. "Not until you fell pregnant. And then my mind was full of trying to remember anything useful regarding herbs. Brought the concept out more to me. Made me think of it more than I ever had before."
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
like it is - by Amekaze - September 26, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - September 26, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - September 29, 2016, 01:56 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - September 29, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - October 03, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - October 04, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - October 11, 2016, 02:06 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - October 17, 2016, 08:18 PM