Redhawk Caldera Bring that summer when I first saw you
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
"Same area." Shrike answered, when Elwood asked him of his plans. Of course, Shrike didn't know of any other packs, but would discover them as he roved. Instead, all he had to offer for information was direction. "West of here. Gonna search them grounds first." He said. He was aware that other wolves, such as Elwood and Finley were out searching for Lucy, and that perhaps they'd been searching in the same area, but he'd felt fairly assured that in heading in that direction- the way the kidnapper's tracks had originally left the pack- they would stand a good shot at finding something- any sort of trace or tip from the local packs in that area.

He was quiet for a moment, and his ears turned back. He wasn't always the most sensitive wolf, but he wanted to show some sort of support, emotionally, even though his forte was just going out and doing something about any given problem. "You...Ok?" He asked quietly, his voice timid when it came to asking another man how he felt. "Finley and Eljay?" He asked, voice quieter still, as though he expected bad news. Of course, he couldn't expect for Elwood to say that they were fine...But he felt it was important to ask, anyway. He wanted Elwood to know that he cared, even though he was fairly sure his actions were already doing just that.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - September 29, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 05, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Shrike Redleaf - October 13, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 14, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 15, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 18, 2016, 12:12 PM