Stone Circle try to stay on track this time
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Not quite sure where this is gonna go since Steady just left cranky in our other thread XD

Since their last interaction, Steady had decided to stay out of Grayday's business. While he had thought about it, he refused to let it alter his own decisions about the pack, or his mood towards Grayday. Basically, he was trying to pretend it never happened. But, that was easier said than done, especially with Grayday before him now. The other male spoke about it being easier to find people, and Steady nodded quietly. He wasn't quite sure what people Grayday was referring to, and he didn't venture to ask.

He listened as the Epsilon explained about someone visiting their borders. One more thing that isn't my business, apparently, he thought. He asked permission to go and see a wolf about his eyes, to see if she could heal him, and asked if he was needed here any longer. Nope, that's fine, Steady replied cooly.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 10:28 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Addie - September 26, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Addie - September 27, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 27, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 27, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Addie - September 30, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 30, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 30, 2016, 11:29 PM