Stone Circle try to stay on track this time
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Adeline didn't seem to be taking the news well at all, and Steady could understand why. She and Ezekiel had been the best of friends, and now that he was missing, it was taking a toll on not only her, but the rest of the pack, as well. She pinned him with a glare, and demanded that he order Grayday to stay. He returned a soft look, one that pleaded for her to understand. Adeline, he'll be okay. He knows exactly where he's going, and he has friends there. He needs to see if she can fix his eyes before he goes blind, he explained softly. Steady understood why Grayday needed to do this, especially if he was going to be a father. 

He turned to Grayday then, nodding. I know you do, he replied. You'll do right by us by coming back safely, he added, hoping that would be the case. And, if you happen to see your other friend, he said pointedly, speaking of the Mother, You can let her know she's welcome here. The fact that he neglected to answer that in their last conversation had not gotten past Steady. He had been upset, but he didn't want to lose Grayday on a bad note. If his brother choose to go live with the other pack, he wanted it to be on good terms.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 10:28 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Addie - September 26, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Addie - September 27, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 27, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 27, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Addie - September 30, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 30, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 30, 2016, 11:29 PM