The Sentinels I know you didn't plan this- but it is me you left behind in a world so cruel
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her growing body wriggled from position to position as her older sister tickled her body- if only she was big enough to get some friendly revenge! A barrel of laughs left the tiny mouth of the wave dancer. I can only speak what ya tell meh. She said- actually quite interested in what language she was always speaking in. Why did she do it? It was obvious she could speak English, but why the random words of a totally different sounding language? She giggled at the sudden cold, wet nose she got. Really? 'Turo said he'd teach meh how to be a warrior. She said, her face showing that she was deep in thought. How could one become what one already was? Would it just be a better version of what one already was if one kept learning? Chusi supposed so.

Her first joy-filled face was now almost a waterfall of sadness. Chusi wanted to be with her older sister very badly, but Donnelaith just wasn't the place for her. She belonged, she found, next to Arturo (Or a little under him given her still child-like frame). She made a sad puppy-face. I'll still visit! Will ya come and visit meh too? She asked- knowing she was probably unable to change her scarfed caretaker's mind. Thank ya... She said sadly. She was surprised with how easily her sister could give her away to a man she barely knew. Then again, Szymon, Doe and her monster-mother had been no different. It felt like everyone was just dying to get rid of her but Arturo, and the freedom she got with it was actually quite nice...

Father? What's a "father" supposed to dow? She questioned. She only understood vaguely what a father was meant to be and do. Still, 'Turo wasn't her father-And Zephyr wasn't either. They weren't her REAL fathers- the real one had never been seen by the ocher eyes of his own daughter. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**