Thunder Dome Satisfy
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Warbone had returned to find things entirely different than he had expected, though he felt foolish now for even having them. Now he needed to be very careful about what he did next, and the thought of the tediousness of what was to come loomed dauntingly ahead of him, urging the bullheaded wolf to turn back. But he had not earned his title from being unable to achieve his goals, and his was a quest of the heart— not of ambition— which made it truer to him than any other cause he had ever sought to devour before. It was the reason he'd die for it.

He was perched high on the Thunder Dome, overlooking his once-kingdom and imagining himself among the familiar trees and hovels he had before scouted through, choosing himself as sacredland. It was quieter up here, save for the wind, and when Warbone stopped looking down, he was gazing at the long afternoon sky— wondering when the storm he smelled on the horizon would break.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
70 Posts
Ooc —
"greetings"
her soft, lilting tone drifted toward the male a short distance from her, breeching the space between them. Hisaya's peicing gaze that spoke of sharp intelligence was a contrast to her smooth tone, her gaze as the blade of a knife. she slowed as she came a short distance of the other, unsure of his intentions for his alligiences, only curiousity had had her reveal her position now. 

a storm brewed in the distance, she knew this by the tang in the air, but this did not concern her. she was a distance from the lair, yet she was confident in the rain and not at all fearful should the clouds break. this was as far as she would go, however, before turning back, having told none of her journey and noy wishing to extend her absence.
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Well, it certainly was windy up here.  And moist.  Banner frowned and huffed as she carefully strode on the scored granite underpaw.  Visiting the Thunder Dome hadn't been high on her list of priorities, but something about it called to her earlier in the day.  Her conversation with Stark a day or so prior slipped to the back of her mind as she stubbornly decided to trek into unfamiliar territory.  Her peaceful home among the willows felt like even more of a paradise in contrast to this barren peak and she couldn't help but wonder why any wolf would bother coming up here.

Maybe said wolves were just as stubborn as she.

The wind ruffled up her plush fur enough for the Beta to feel envigorated by it, so she pushed on.  Just a bit farther up and she'd sit back to enjoy the view.  She'd never had the opportunity to see Marauder's Keep from this vantage point - maybe there was something new she'd learn about her home from all the way up here.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
385 Posts
Ooc —
From above, he observed a russet figure ascending the sparing incline of the spent volcano. The only thing he could be sure of at first was that it was a wolf, and it seemed to be coming from the confines of the Keep. Warbone's felt something tighten in his chest, though had to ignore it as a voice immediately captured his attention in full. His single eye regarded the female harshly, clearly put off by her ghosting around him, but he thought better of engaging, remembering the other canine that would reach this plateau in no time at all. His shoulders rose in a visible sigh, though his expression remained tightly neutral, and he set his sight squarely on the sterling wraith before him. "Afternoon," he replied without any particular emotion behind it.
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Her concentration broke for just a moment and that was all it took for one front paw to slip.  To her credit, Banner didn't go down.  But she struggled to find purchase and it probably looked quite comical if any onlookers happened to be by.  Grumbling her frustration, the short dark female stopped once she regained control and squared her shoulders.  If anyone was around and saw her, to hell with it.  This territory was clearly somewhere she didn't need to be.  Not now, anyway.

Her face stony, the lady Marauder turned and carefully retraced her steps.  Once she returned to her home among the willow trees she'd probably spend a good deal of time away from the mountains.  She never fancied herself a wolf who enjoyed peaks, anyway.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
70 Posts
Ooc —
there was a certain harshness behind the other's tone, something that made her the slightest bit wary. her gaze fell on another, watched as they climbed, then slipped. her ears twitched in concern a moment, but the other recovered and seemed to think better of climbing the mountain, retracing her steps down the side of the mountian. she watched her but a moment longer before turning her attention once more on the other. "Are you of these mountains?" she asked with mild curiousity, optics watching him closely, considering if there was something to be gained from this encounter.
385 Posts
Ooc —
"No," the predator responded, glancing down briefly once more to find that the other female below was retreating. Good— one she-wolf was headache enough. "I only paused to take in the view." He didn't particularly feel biting at the moment, and he'd be accommodating towards the argent wraith until she proved beyond his capacity to endure.