Blackfeather Woods Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Forward dated to the 1st! Tagging @Steady for visibility, @Nikai @Witchhazel @Adonis @Xan (?) @Keoni.

The time had come. The argent woman could not wait any longer, could not lay between the dark wood and pretend. Thus she woke early that morning, before the sun had even begun to peek over the horizon. The air carried the fragrance of night, the air thumping with the anticipation a journey brought. She woke her children gently, silencing and calming them with low words and murmurs, hoping that they would soon understand her and be silent. She need not worry over Hazel, the child naturally silent, she tried to calm the others with extra care. When they were assembled, did she nudge them up and toward the entrance of the den.

Her son she gripped by the scruff, pushing the other two before her. They needed to move quickly, this she knew all too well, and she would have to get them into the hands of another quickly. Thus she pushed them on, refusing to stop until the borders had been passed and land lay between them. She moved quickly, silently, and when one of her babes were to cry out she attempted to silence them quickly. She could only hope that at this time, in the darkness, none would be awake.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
107 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Witch truly was one not to worry about- as if she knew the seriousness of this moment- as the child had grown and learned, she realized the best way to do things was in silence. It drew less attention, bought her tim when she wanted to wander. Thankfully, so far, the little glen had been enough for Hazel to explore and the little cream and red girl was happy to stay close to her family. 

Today, something was different. It was rare for Althaia to wake them, and so far itd always been on accident. Today though, their grey mother brushed over them with care, and actually ushered them forward. None of the babies understood her words, but the youngest at least knew the seriousness if right now. Stumbling to her sleep-heavy paws and plodding forward before her mother, Witchhazel was easy to obey and explore further than she ever had. Every few steps,  she would stop and turn her pale blue eyes up at her mother just to check everything was okay, and then go back to keeping next to her sister.
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
As he hung from his mother's mouth, Nikai did not bother much, naturally falling into a non-fussy state as he swung from left to right gently. Occasionally he would bat a paw at Keoni or Witchhazel, if they would pass him by, but for the most part he was quiet. He had his tantrums but overall, Nikai was not a very fussy child, slow and simple, so far.

White dots were beginning to appear around his eyes now as a premise of what was to come, and his chin was also white. "Abboo?" he asked, his tone soft and like there wasn't a care in the world, while he watched the road they were taking, dangling from left to right, gently.
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
She was content, that early morning. Perhaps it was why her noises were at a minimum, babbling quietly to herself as she suddenly found herself moving, eyes wide as she glanced around her. Her world was growing by the minute, this newness too interesting to screech and cry. A light tap from her brothers paw had her babble a little louder, and she paused to reach up to him, however, her mother pushed her onward. They went at a good pace for one's to young, and approached the edge of the territories, which became closer and closer.
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
She pushed them onward, onward until the border was clospe and then they were over it. North. The mountains would be hard to cross,  so very hard, yet it was there they stood the least chance of being followed, letting their scents fade quickly among the rock. And it was there that she pushed them toward, as the border faded fast behind them, and the palest tinge of light spilled over the horizon. Her gut twisted,  she hid it well if only for the benefit of the children.

She wanted to makr it as far from the borders as possibly before the sun rose, perhaps to the base of the mountains today. There, they would hide and rest, to continue their journey tomorrow.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
107 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Nikai poked her a time or two when she stopped to look at mother, and each time she cooed lovingly at him before bouncing forward to keep stride with Keoni. Witch didn't understand what a border was to realize they'd crossed from one, but even in the twilight did things seem lighter. Giving but one joyous, high-pitched squeak, Witchhazel pushed ahead of her family a pace or two to see the new places. She didn't understand the danger they could be in, but only felt excitement of new things.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Not one to rise early, it was by chance that Damien's eyes opened that night, short before sunrise. He stretched his limbs, back and lips after untangling himself from his brother's embrace, gently not to wake him, and then left the warmth of the den to take a piss. But a distant squealing caught his sharp senses, and his spirt was paused to hear better. He confirmed it, there were noises in the forest, and he followed them silently until he made out her silver silhouette, and the tiny bodies marching behind her.

Althaia.

The pups were still too young to take a stroll at such a cold and dangerous hour, and Damien knew that a mother would only risk her children in such way for one reason. This was probably exactly how Malice looked not so long ago, damped in fear and desperation.

Pale eyes locked with the figures, wary not to be seen, and a shadow clung to the mother until they reached the borders of the forest. If she had looked back at that point she would have seen his broad figure, guarding the this line between the safety he'd offered and the risk she'd chosen, but Damien would not stop her. He had been waiting for this moment, predicted long ago. She was only proving him right, she was a coward, a traitor even to her own blood. This was the reason why the Dark Brotherhood needed to breed their own recruits.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai watched his siblings as they wandered off, mumbling nonsensical words at their backs as they wandered off and drew back towards him at times. He realised then that this wasn't like the other times he'd been taken places; this was a longer trip, much longer than any before. He remained complacent as he was carried, quietly talking to himself while he awaited where they'd be taken.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She gathered the bones of the young cripple, gently moving and burying them as befit a member, however brief, of their Order. The skull she kept, small and preserved, holding it in her maw as she scraped the final clumps of dirt over the rest of her body. This she would use for her own purposes. The rest of his body was practically useless now, but his skull breathed power.

She swore that she heard the child's squealing coming through the Void, but as she sat and listened, she realized that it was real. And coming from somewhere else. She ventured towards the sound, her brow furrowed, until she saw her brother staring off into the distance. She brushed against his side, the skull still tight her in jaw as she peered at Althaia and her cubs fading into the distance.

There were no curses from her lips as before when Malice and Burke disappeared. She was more sad than anything. She hoped Althaia would stay, if not for her sister's sake than for her own. The witch put the skull down, her words breathing mist into the early morning air. My heat should come within the next moon, She reminded him, seeing his tense stance.