Jade Fern Grove Trebuchet warning cycle
170 Posts
Ooc —
Elora had always been a little weird but she'd never not known who she was, or who her sister was, and now Ocra feels lost. What if, by some chance, this wasn't her sister? Ocra bent forward a little for a better look, reconfirming everything her eyes and nose was already telling her and she had to figure out a way to prove it? How many wolves came around and claimed to be related?

"What?" she asked, shaking her head in a new found frustration. "How..." she trailed off with her ears pressed against her head. Would even naming their family be enough? Would she even remember who her family was to begin with? "Do the others know where you are? Mom? Dad?" she paused, "Aviana and Bodhi?" ... maybe?

What if that wasn't enough? She could dig deeper, find a memory they shared, but what was exclusive to them? With a sigh, she shifted her weight and tried to put herself into a better line of sight so that her sister could see her and there wasn't any mistaking her.

"You pulled me out of the lake once when I went swimming alone," she suddenly remembered, biting her cheek. "You promised not to tell anyone so I wouldn't get in trouble."
Messages In This Thread
Trebuchet warning cycle - by Elora - October 01, 2016, 07:37 AM
RE: Trebuchet warning cycle - by Ocracoke - October 03, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Trebuchet warning cycle - by Elora - October 04, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: Trebuchet warning cycle - by Ocracoke - October 07, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: Trebuchet warning cycle - by Elora - October 08, 2016, 03:54 AM
RE: Trebuchet warning cycle - by Ocracoke - October 09, 2016, 03:41 PM