Stone Circle Any way the wind blows
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
While he tried to maintain his composure and dominance, it was all lost once the dark pup came forward, babbling softly. His tail wagged more, and he dropped down to his belly, his chin resting upon the ground so that he could be level with her. He knew his size could be intimidating, but she seemed like a brave little pup. Hello, there, he said softly, smiling at her. For a moment, she was his focus. At least until, whom he presumed her mother to be, spoke up.

His gaze lifted to her, though it wasn't much of a lift, seeing as how she was submissive and her own body on the ground. As much as he had relaxed with the pup, her submission gave him more reason to be so. His gaze shifted towards the other, quiet female, who apparently didn't deem it important to do so. He raised himself so that his head was above hers, as he felt he had the right to do so, seeing as how these were his borders. Otherwise, he showed no aggression. At least not yet.

His gaze went back to the female who spoke, not having missed her words. He glanced around to all of them, before coming back to her. Where are you coming from that you seek refuge? Are you in danger? he asked. If someone was upset with her, and she was fleeing for her life, it was something Steady would want to know. However, the mere presence of the pups had made up his mind, no matter her reason for being here. You and your pups may enter under my protection, he told her. He pointedly left out the other female. He got the impression the requesting of refuge didn't include her anyways; but even if it didn't, he would not allow her entry until proper submission was shown.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Any way the wind blows - by Althaia - October 01, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Antigone Demos - October 01, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Steady - October 01, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Witchhazel - October 01, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Althaia - October 01, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Antigone Demos - October 01, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Keoni - October 01, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Althaia - October 02, 2016, 12:34 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Witchhazel - October 02, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Nikai - October 03, 2016, 06:13 AM