Stone Circle Any way the wind blows
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
He was kind. This she gleaned from his tone, the way he spoke to her pups. Jer daughter had been so bold as to approach, to her mothers nervousness, yet nothing had come of it. Steady was only gentle with her daughter. This caused some of her nervousness to evaporate, and when she spoke in response to his question, it was certainly more steady than it had been. She noted the way Antigone held herself with quiet dignity, for she would not follow them any longer. But she was beyond grateful to the woman, and one day she would repay her. Althaia owed a debt

" I trusted the wrong pack in which to raise my pups, a dark wood to the south of here." her thoughts flashed to her son, killed for a deformity she stubbornly believed would be of no hindrance. "My son was taken, my mate vanished, and I couldn't trust those around me. I fled." She relayed her story quietly, though her voice begun to waver as she spoke of Todd. She should have never mentioned him. It would be better to bury him, remember him still, but bury him in the back of her mind.

Then he allowed them entry and she smiled, small and excited. When she realized that in her nervousness she had forgotten to add her own title in her nervous state, she supplyed one hurriedly. "My name is Althaia. Thank you, Steady, sir. I can promise my loyalty to you." She said with a dip of her head, smile unerasable. Her tail lashed in happiness, she gathered her three to her, gently persuading them to stand before her. She introduced them with a nudge and a title, smile still on her maw. Nikai, Keoni, Witchhazel.

Permission to skip granted :D
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
Any way the wind blows - by Althaia - October 01, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Antigone Demos - October 01, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Steady - October 01, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Witchhazel - October 01, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Althaia - October 01, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Antigone Demos - October 01, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Keoni - October 01, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Althaia - October 02, 2016, 12:34 PM