The Sentinels maybe some robitussin
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
there came a song, and deirdre answered it with one of her own; she was a distance from he and lotte, but her call told of her imminent arrival. the witch moved through the trees with the wind at her back, the scent of the bardic woman one that caused her to slow in her step for a moment. lotte had not come to her upon her return, and wondered what word the storyteller had of aria and her brother! there was a measure of joy to her step now--though she did not know, precisely, why she had been called, deirdre was certain she would soon find out.

as the sentinels seemed to part for her as she emerged from their shadows (truly a mere trick of the light), deirdre caught sight of a slim, silver man who had a charming look to him. the curved youth's plume and ears both stood tall, and the regals eyes peered briefly toward lotte. it seemed the she-wolf knew the man, but deirdre did not wish to assume she would speak for him. her eyes next fell to the thick rabbit, before lifting to look back to the man. there was a strange milkmurk to his eyes, and deirdre found herself fixated upon them. she had only caught the tail-end of lotte's cheerful words, but deirdre echoed them: yes, welcome to donnelaith, and she would allow him to answer the latter portion of lotte's inquiry, as she herself did not mind her presence at all. i am deirdre stella mayfair, málóid banríon of this forest, she hummed, how may i aid you? for by the sound of the song seemed wanting, and his furs held no distinct absence of wolfscent.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
maybe some robitussin - by Grayday Sr. - October 01, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Lotte - October 09, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Deirdre - October 18, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Grayday Sr. - October 19, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Lotte - October 25, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Deirdre - October 26, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Grayday Sr. - October 30, 2016, 10:02 PM