Northstar Vale mirror
Sadık her zamankinden
3 Posts
Ooc — Desirae
In a few hours time the sun would begin to settle below the horizon, bringing welcomed night with it's stars and constellations. The weather had been fair for much of the day, and Aysel hoped that there wouldn't be too much of a haze at the horizon level. She had hoped to view a few of her favorite stars and had even caught a rabbit to share with her twin sister, Aysun. There was much for the young Savas siblings to determine about their future. Her travels had revealed at least two packs in the area, and several other wolves. With winter approaching in a few months, they were not exactly playing the odds in their favor.

Slipping easily onto the path that would take her into the vale, Aysel smiled warmly at the sunlight behind her, savoring the shadows that began to develop all around her. Why did the twins favor the vale over several other places they had traveled. Aysel could not begin to say, but it offered a comfort like no other. With ease, Aysel followed the creek to what she estimated to be about halfway into the vale, before setting the rabbit aside. A few moments of observation, and then the earth toned girl was leg deep, attempted to wrestle some fish to complement the rabbit.
15 Posts
Ooc — Amanda
Aysun had been tracking her sister for what felt like forever -- everytime she got close enough (so she thought) it turned out that Aysel was off in another direction. When they were younger Asli had always teased them for being so similar, yet at the same time so different -- and it was obvious in moments like these. Aysel was excellent at tracking, anticipating where animals were coming and going... and Aysun could hunt, but was not so adept at finding the game first.

When she finally caught up to Aysel in the vale she was huffing, her fiery eyes narrowed, "Finally!" she mustered loudly, snorting air through her nose as she padded up the bank that Aysel stood in, "I've been following you forever... and ever." She grinned, noticing the stance that her twin had taken in the creek that flowed through their temporary (or was it?) home. She took note of the hare that lay nearby, "Want some help?"

She took a tentative step towards the cool water, "I could try to plush'em out."
Sadık her zamankinden
3 Posts
Ooc — Desirae
Aysel had only been fishing for a quarter of an hour by the time Aysun caught up to her. Frankly, it wasn't too bad of tracking if Aysel cared to acknowledge her sister's hard work. Aysun on the other hand as usual seemed to be kind of annoyed but soothed quickly. Forever and ever? Aysel repeated with a wink and a smirk. Mother and father never could keep it straight which of the twin girls was born first. Aysel liked to think it was her and would often harmlessly taunt Aysun over that assumed fact.

You won't leave even if I said no. She stated flatly, all emotion fading from her face. She let it linger for just a moment before grinning. Of course! Even at their young age, Aysel couldn't imagine ever being separate from Aysun. Even though she knew that eventually they would both settle and have families of their own, Aysel hoped that Aysun would remain close. She couldn't fathom not having her mirror image just moments away.

I also got a rabbit. So if you don't want fish, I can get out of this predicament and we can nosh. She remarked glancing at her paws which were placed precariously on large rocks. She didn't feel like what she was doing was too dangerous, and in fact it was stable beneath her paws, but she liked to play the melodramatic card. She took after her mother in many ways.
15 Posts
Ooc — Amanda
Aysun's eyes flicked over her identical sister as she stood precariously perched across the stones in the stream. Aysun couldn't help the frown that edged itself onto her features, "It was a long time!" she narrowed her eyes at Aysel, "Somebody taught you well or something." she chuckled, creeping forward in the rock and sand of the creek.

The tawny youth waded carefully into the creek, coming up and around to face Aysel. They stood, mirrored reflections of one another, and Aysun couldn't help but quirk her lips at the view. "You're better at this then I am -- what should I do?" Aysun glanced up from the rippling waters, suddenly taking another glance at where Aysels paws were situated...

"Or I could do-" She leapt forward suddenly, hoping to bump her shoulder into her sister before spinning around in the water, "-this!" She laughed, eagerly swatting at the water so that it flew up into the air. The water felt cool against her skin, and she lowered her head, dropping into a play bow with one foot on the shore.