Stone Circle Repercussions
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Takes place moments after this thread. Keeping it vague because the thread is not finished yet. @Eden : Hope it is okay to assume Eden is with Valette, seeing that she would bring her home and all that!!  @Steady

Valette hadn't expected to run into Eden in that meadow. The one where she would wait for Ezekiel and who still hadn't returned. But what she would do as a loyal packmate was protect her. That was what the female would do especially for another female. Valette hoped someone would be around to protect her if she didn't have a mate at the time her heat would come. Alas. Even though she liked to think she saved the female just in time Valette couldn't just let her go back into the territory and say that it is all okay.

She made sure to guide Eden home over the border. She looked to the side and howled for Steady, their alpha. It was an urgent one "I'm sorry Eden, but I have to tell him. I won't lie to him," she spoke. Her face looked upset but Valette had always been a honest wolf. She hoped that if she would bring it Steady might not kick her out, perhaps she could stay if she would bring the story.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden's face twisted into a frown as Valette called for their alpha. How could she? She didn't even know Eden, what gave her the right? Eden took a step back and released a short, contained rumble, before composing herself. She, herself, was the one who made the mistake, and she wouldn't hold it over Valette for being loyal when it was a trait she valued so highly. Now she would have to confess to what she'd done, and only time would tell of the consequences to follow.
I'm so nervous for her!
english · french
· republic of auros ·
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Rightfully so, I think XD

Steady hadn't been so busy marking and defending the territory that he hadn't noticed Eden's absence. He wondered where she had gone to, but as the only leader, he couldn't leave his pack to go looking for her. He was bound to them as a family, and to risk it all for one simply could not be done.

So, he had went about his time doing what he does, until Valette's call gets to him. His ears perk, and he abandons his patrols to go to her. His eyes catch sight of her, and Eden. He stops before them, and opens his maw to ask what's up, when the wind shifts and he gets a whiff of Eden and her heat. Instantly, he is angered, but he doesn't show it. He realizes that the cycle is natural, and it cannot be controlled. However, the actions taken can be. But, he doesn't assume anything has happened. She very well could have been smart and holed up somewhere, trying to let it pass. What's up? he finally asks, turning his gaze to Valette.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette looked to the side at Eden once more as Steady arrived. She cleared her throat. "I was in Wapun Valley by the meeting spot where I would meet Ezekiel, to you know... see if he was there... but um..." She inhaled sharply, she was loyal to Steady as she was loyal to her pack mate in protecting her from males. "I found Eden on my way back home, still in Wapun meadow, close to another male while she was in heat," she spoke to Steady honestly. It was clear enough the meadow was outside their territory, one big offense.

"I don't know if this was just the first time she was outside of the territory. You should really ask her about the details, though." Valette then stepped aside to give Eden some room to step forward or speak her mind. Valette hoped she wouldn't get kicked out, but it was even known to her that going out in heat to look for a partner is kind of disrespectful for a leader, who had the breeding rights of the pack. Especially disrespectful for Steady and Niita who were recently mated and perhaps planning pups of their own.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
"Steady, I", she said after taking in a deep breath and releasing her shaky exhale. What? What could she have said? Eden remembered back to when she was under her mother's wing as heir to her rank. She remembered when a girl - much lower in the pack - came forth for the same act. Her mother, being the leader that she was, exiled the she-wolf, and that was that.
"I wasn't thinking straight and I left, yes. But it was a mistake. I didn't mean--I didn't want..." And there was nothing more for her to say. Rather than babble through apologies and false explanations, she let her head hang as she awaited the verdict.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
24 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Ally lurked behind nearby foliage in an attempt to get a better look. From where she stood, she could see the shame clouding Eden's face; something she hadn't encountered before. Though she wanted to comfort her sister and defend her from what she was sure was an attack, she respected - and feared - Steady too much. And so she sat and waited, sure that her call would come.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He listened to Valette, his eyes narrowing as they moved to Eden. He didn't want to think she had mated with anyone, and refused to believe it until she confirmed it with her own words. A low growl came forth from his throat, showing his displeasure. But, he said nothing for a long few moments, trying to control his anger. His instincts told him to run her from the pack, something that she would very much deserve. But, Steady was not such a conventional leader.

First, he would make her aware of just what all of her offenses were, for it went deeper than simply mating with another wolf. His voice was barely controlled anger as he spoke to her. I have let you into my home, into my family, he began. I let your sister in, knowing she was sick, he added. You have been under my protection. You have eaten from our caches. And yet, what have you done for us? he asked, pausing. Nothing, he answered himself. Except go out and possibly get pregnant, which means this pack has to do more for you, he pointed out.

He took a deep breath, debating on what he wanted to do. It would be easy to run her out, here and now, especially since they were close to the borders. But, he felt that was too easy. She had taken and taken from them, and given nothing in return. Now, he would force her to give. You are immediately demoted to Omega, a rank that will be permanent until I say otherwise, he said. You are no longer a member of this family; you are its slave. You will do anything anyone asks, and you will not question it, nor will you tell them you will not do it. You will no longer eat from the caches, but you will fill them, before you hunt for yourself. He paused again, knowing that his punishment basically meant she was a lone wolf providing for not only herself, but her possibly growing pups, and an entire pack. The likelihood of miscarrying the pups would be high. 

He knew with everything going on, the move, Grayday's possible family moving here, her pups would only add more onto their plate. And that was not something he would allow, especially given that he and Niita had their own intention of having pups come spring. And he refused to put the pups of an Omega above his own. If you are pregnant, and they survive birth, I refuse to allow my family to suffer for your insolence, he let that sink in before he added, You had no right to breed, you have no standing in this pack for me to want to care for, provide for, or protect your offspring. Your pups will die by my jaws the moment they are born. His gaze turned to Valette, for a moment, knowing this might be hard for her to hear. He turned back to Eden. Leave this territory, and you will die by my jaws if I ever see you again, he growled out. Now get out of my sight, he ordered. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched Steady and she could tell that the male wasn't happy at all. She didn't want to rat the female out, but she was loyal to her alpha. Plus she felt that if she would come forward Steady might be lenient. Yet, Eden did no such thing. She just mumbled instead of apologizing for being disrespectful. The word sorry didn't even come from her lips. Now, sorry was just a word. Actions would speak louder than words but still an apology might have made the Steady's hurricane of anger a category 2 instead of a category 5.

I was clear for Valette that when her heat would come she would basically hide underground until it was over. Not that she had any knowledge what a heat would be like. Her ears moved forward to listen to Steady's arguments. They were good ones. Valette was the main hunter of this pack, and it was a well known fact that she was. Eden had not come to her, in fact she had not even talked to her before Valette found her in the meadow with that stranger. Now she didn't know if she had helped with other tasks but that didn't seem to be the case. She protected this girl out there because she was one of the pack but it seemed now that she hadn't been helping out the pack that was protecting and feeding her. Valette disliked that a bit.

Steady continued and as he did his words grew harsher. She was relieved to hear that Eden had a chance to prove herself, after all Valette did believe in second chances in some cased more than others. With Eden's case because she had been here so recently Valette hoped that she could prove herself. Though as he continued Valette was a bit shocked as Steady told her he would kill her children if she would have them. Valette was a bit startled when Steady glanced at her. A mild moment of panic but then he reverted his gaze. His next words were clear and his glance before he spoke those words too. If she would escape he would trust on her ranger and scouting skills to find her if she would escape from her new duties. Valette had unconsciously moved more to Steady's side, her hazel green eyes on the busted female.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden took each hard word Steady spat at her with grace. That is, until he threatened her name. She continued to look down and away from him, but spoke with confident poise. "If I leave then there is a guarantee that you won't have to see me again." She howled for Alyssum to come, for it was obvious that their presence was no longer welcome. She would leave to wander the wilds alone before she ever took the title of omega.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
24 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Ally skulked from her hiding spot at the call of Eden. She kept herself low and made sure to keep out of Steady's path. She whimpered softly as she sat and watched the pair.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He growled as she responded, in a sense, completely refusing his punishment for her. But, he would not allow her to simply leave. He lunged for her, open jawed and hackles raised as he growled again. He would not tolerate any more of her insubordination, and he fully intended to give her the punishment he thought she deserved. 

He went for her face, not caring if his teeth would permanently scar her. If she jerked back, and he missed, he would go for anything he could sink his teeth into. As a skilled and seasoned fighter, Steady knew exactly what he was doing. He had his experience behind him.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched in disbelieve as the female didn't take her punishment. How could she be so foolish? She broke the rules, how did she expect they would react. Then it came to her that this female hadn't been wanting to join them to be part of their family but just to take their food supplies away and take their protection. Valette felt especially betrayed because she wanted to help this female. Now however she was glad that she reported this female to Steady. What a disgrace. All Valette's respect for her which, she had for each wolf and being, vanished.

Valette bared her teeth too, yet she was not a seasoned fighter as Steady. She knew he had specialty in protection. What Valette was good at was hunting, and she had the stamina to chase down prey. She never experienced this before but in this moment she almost saw Eden as a piece of prey for insulting their standards and their rules. It was only directed towards Eden and not her sickly sister but Valette couldn't tell if her sickly sister would be a casualty of this. Who apparently was close by too. Steady lunged for Eden. Valette instantly lunged with him but blocked her path if she wanted to run, then she would at least run into Valette first and Steady had another change of giving a permanent mark for her disobedience.

Once the two would run Valette would be in her element because she would chase them out of this region if that was ordered to her. Her teeth bared towards the sickly sister because as a hunter she knew to never underestimate the sickle. She growled at the other specifically to not do anything stupid. If she was that weak from her sickness she was only an easier piece of meat.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden yelped as she felt Steady's teeth dig into her flesh. The pain subsided into a thick ache as her mind fell into shock. Pop. He had a grip on her, but after the squirms and pulls that followed his attack, she was quick enough to her feet to run. The blood began to clot onto her fur masking her in red. She called to Alyssum hoping she knew that it was time to go, and began her frantic sprint.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Skipping Alyssum with permission

He felt his teeth sink into flesh, tasted the metallic of the blood enter his mouth, and heard her yelp of pain. He couldn't say with honesty that it didn't please him that she was in pain. He felt she fully deserved to be taught a lesson, and he was more than willing to teach it. He had never had a wolf use him and his family so much, and have a blatant disregard for it, going so far as to refuse his punishment. She seemed to not care that he was Alpha, but it mattered not now. To him, she would never be more than a nothing to him. 

She squirmed from his grasp, and he went after her again, but she quickly turned to run. He seen Valette join in, growling at Alyssum. If they wanted to be a pair in everything, then so be it. Valette could go after Alyssum, and Steady would continue his attack on Eden until she was well out of the territory. He chased her, growling as he attempted to nip at her flank, hoping he succeeding in tearing more flesh here and there. 

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
It seemed the sister did nothing, which was probably what saved her life. Valette was honorable enough to not attack or inflict wounds on her. However even though she blocked Eden's path she seemed to still be able to run past her. Valette was quick to turn around and chase both of the female's. She tried to nip the sister's heels to give a clear warning that she had to run fast. Though occasionally Valette couldn't help but to try and bite into Eden's backside opposite from Steady. She was the offender.

Valette was a hunter and traveled many miles so she knew her stamina wouldn't give out that quickly. She could chase the female all the way deep into the meadow where she did her betrayal. Valette would not have to think twice to really make her run for her life. Never had she behaved this way towards another wolf but with this event she had to stand by her family and she really didn't mind to chase Eden away with her disrespect clear. She better move far away from them if she wanted to continue living.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
It was a long, shameful run for Eden to make. By the time the chase was over, her ankles were nearly numb and the fur around them had been clotted in tiny droplets of blood from the attacks they'd taken. Her rear had too taken quite the beating, so once she was out of the hunter's line, she took time to recuperate. She was sure that Alyssum would eventually catch up in her own time, but for now that was one of the last things on her mind. She was open for attack, once again, only now, her life wasn't the only one at risk. She had Alyssum to take care of but in her state, how could she? Things would need to pick up quick if they had any chance at all.
Poor Eden! Last from her :)
english · french
· republic of auros ·