Stone Circle Repercussions
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He listened to Valette, his eyes narrowing as they moved to Eden. He didn't want to think she had mated with anyone, and refused to believe it until she confirmed it with her own words. A low growl came forth from his throat, showing his displeasure. But, he said nothing for a long few moments, trying to control his anger. His instincts told him to run her from the pack, something that she would very much deserve. But, Steady was not such a conventional leader.

First, he would make her aware of just what all of her offenses were, for it went deeper than simply mating with another wolf. His voice was barely controlled anger as he spoke to her. I have let you into my home, into my family, he began. I let your sister in, knowing she was sick, he added. You have been under my protection. You have eaten from our caches. And yet, what have you done for us? he asked, pausing. Nothing, he answered himself. Except go out and possibly get pregnant, which means this pack has to do more for you, he pointed out.

He took a deep breath, debating on what he wanted to do. It would be easy to run her out, here and now, especially since they were close to the borders. But, he felt that was too easy. She had taken and taken from them, and given nothing in return. Now, he would force her to give. You are immediately demoted to Omega, a rank that will be permanent until I say otherwise, he said. You are no longer a member of this family; you are its slave. You will do anything anyone asks, and you will not question it, nor will you tell them you will not do it. You will no longer eat from the caches, but you will fill them, before you hunt for yourself. He paused again, knowing that his punishment basically meant she was a lone wolf providing for not only herself, but her possibly growing pups, and an entire pack. The likelihood of miscarrying the pups would be high. 

He knew with everything going on, the move, Grayday's possible family moving here, her pups would only add more onto their plate. And that was not something he would allow, especially given that he and Niita had their own intention of having pups come spring. And he refused to put the pups of an Omega above his own. If you are pregnant, and they survive birth, I refuse to allow my family to suffer for your insolence, he let that sink in before he added, You had no right to breed, you have no standing in this pack for me to want to care for, provide for, or protect your offspring. Your pups will die by my jaws the moment they are born. His gaze turned to Valette, for a moment, knowing this might be hard for her to hear. He turned back to Eden. Leave this territory, and you will die by my jaws if I ever see you again, he growled out. Now get out of my sight, he ordered. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Repercussions - by RIP Valette - October 02, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Repercussions - by RIP Eden - October 02, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: Repercussions - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Repercussions - by RIP Valette - October 02, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Repercussions - by RIP Eden - October 02, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Repercussions - by Alyssum - October 02, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: Repercussions - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 12:58 PM
RE: Repercussions - by RIP Valette - October 02, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Repercussions - by RIP Eden - October 02, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: Repercussions - by Alyssum - October 02, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Repercussions - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 01:38 PM