Golden Glade First Call
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All Welcome 
For @Heartha dated to the 19th: we'll assume she and Alder already went ahead and approved the idea. If @Freya wants to join, and then go ahead and let one of the leaders know for an extra Councelor/Advisor thread ;) If @Eden wants to join for a caregiver/medic/general herb knowledge herb she can too!

In truth, Grace hadn't spoken to Zaavier about her lessons here, and she didn't know if Heartha's alpha was okay with them either. When she'd come across the borders, however, that rank of Heartha and the pack she smelled off, a large bunch of Celandine crammed into her inky jaws, she just had to stop. Dropping the tangle of yellow flowers and broad leaves between her paws, she settled back into a sit with her injured leg sticking out to the side oddly as usual and tipped her head back; her howl for her student rent the air in confidence, but she was worried someone else might come instead to correct her - what if the pale woman already gave birth?
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
A howl echoed through the trees of the golden glade to the ears of Freya as she walked the territory. The call was for Heartha, and it sounded as though it was a call from a female. Knowing all the females in the pack other then Hearth and the pup, who were all too younge to howl like that, this was a new commer. Freya trotted towards the border expecting to see Heartha there or following close behind. 

At the border sat a dark redish, brown female. A clump of yellow flowers lay between her paws. Freya wasn't an experienced caregiver and didn't notice anything wrong with the females leg from this distance. She didn't pay much attention to it thinking it might have just been the way the female prefered to sit. 

Teh female had stopped at the border and she showed no signs of agression or out of place dominance. Freya came out to where the female could see her and proceeded to say "My apologies. I know I'm not the one you requested. I assume she will be here soon." she paused gesturing over her shoulder to where Heartha would most likely appear from. "In the meantime, may I ask who is calling for her?"
Always open for trade thread.
Freya is looking to gain Chronicler and Councelor trades
with Historian and Advisor Specialties.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha's eyes slowly opened from her sleep. Her stomach had swollen so much, she was sure it would be coming soon. And having been woken up from a peaceful sleep, she was not in a good mood (which hormones may have had an impact on as well). 

The soon-to-be mother wandered out of her den and the caves when the call for her went up. She recognised it as Grace, though was quite surprised to have it so close. They had agreed on meeting elsewhere, away from both packs. So she only became confused.

She came onto the scene, and there were two wolves. Grace, and someone else from Heartha's pack. She made no greeting, however and sat, rubbing a paw at her face. "What are you doing here, Grace? Didn't we say we would meet...elsewhere?" she said, pausing in between to yawn.
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
It was not Heartha that greeted the healer, but rather another, more white female - Grace lowered her head and ears, fully submissive on the borders of another, even as clear as it was that Freya was not in charge - who in fact apologized for showing. A smile crept across the girls marred face, and she nodded before speaking.

"I-I'm Grace - I've b-been teaching H-Heartha about h-herbs and h-healing." 

Only a short span of time passed before Heartha herself showed - enough time for Freya to get in a few words, but certainly not Grace - and the younger girl was thrilled to see her wide and healthy. Her tongue, however, was sharper than she'd ever been with Grace, and the skittish girl averted her golden eyes to her paws. 

"I-I didn't t-think y-you'd w-want to le-leave so close t-to birth..."
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
The dark female introduced herself as Grace, studdering from what Freya thought was nerves. She displayed submission in the face of a pack member, respecting the pack. She had been teaching Heartha about herbs and healing. Soon after Grace's introducion Heartha came out, and without a greeting to either if the two began to ask what Grace was doing here. 

She said they had planned to meet somewhere else. Timidly Grace looked at her feet explaining her reasoning for comming tothe pack's borders. Freya was curious as to what the two were taking about. Now wanting to flat out ask the pair, seeing as how it was none of Freya's business, and how Heartha was higher ranking then her. She simply looked at Heartha waiting for her to reply to Grace.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha was confused at first, still being rather tired, at Grace's response to her. She tipped her head on it's side, then it hit her. Her own words came back in her head, and she saw the reason. "Sorry, Grace. Just tired. But thank you for thinking that, it's a very kind gesture." She was just lucky someone else hadn't come. She was not sure how Alder or Aspen would have reacted.

"And who might you be? I do not believe we have met before" she asked, putting a much lighter tone into her voice. "If Grace wouldn't mind, you could stay and learn if you want." She looked ot Grace, just to be sure. "We're learning about herbs and stuff like that."
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The snowy female didn't comment, only watching -- it was Heartha who spoke, apologizing and explaining her crankiness. Some part of Grace understood, seeing that she was heavily pregnant and hormonal, but having never experienced it herself, she couldn't be sure. The grey mother seemed to honestly appreciate the gesture though, and a smile reappeared on her face. 

"Of c-course, Heartha -- It was in your best i-interest and the pups." 

Next, the Dame turned to Freya, asking who she was -- it must've been a newer recruit -- and offering to let her stay for the lesson. At once, Grace nodded, happy to give the knowledge to anyone who wished it. As always, she would plan to give half of what she'd found to the apiring healer. It would be useful over the Winter, perhaps longer. 

"I don't m-mind at all. Today, I have Celandine for your stocks."
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
The tention between the other two females seemed to have settled down once everything was explained. On the side taking note of the events that unfolded. Heartha after the conflict was resolves turned to Freya asked who she was. "No we haven't gotten the chance to be aquainted, though I have heard about you. I am Freya."

Freya was then invited to join in their herb and healing lesson. Freya was slightly hesitant seeing no major benefit from it as it didn't coenside with any of her trades, but knowing some basics wouldn't hurt her so she decided to join in. The other female Grace also invited her so Freya said "That sounds nice." and gestured to both of the females that she was ready when they were.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha couldn't help but feel her face heat up. She couldn't help but wonder under what context Freya had heard of her. There were many things that could have been how she heard about her. "It is nice to meet you Freya." She turned to Grace, waiting for her to begin her lesson. 

Celandine, she had not heard of before. "Celandine. What does this herb do?" she asked. Grace's voice sounded a little shaky, and for that Heartha felt guilty.