Stone Circle So many things happening at once
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Grayday was confident that another famine would not happen, and it gave Steady comfort to know that there was more than one other wolf here who would work their butts off for everyone in the pack. Silently, he did still worry, knowing that it wouldn't be so much a work issue as an abundance of food issue. But, he didn't voice this because he didn't want to put a damper on Grayday's good mood.

His heart swelled when Grayday said they could shuffle around the kids to the pack who could accommodate them at the time. It made him feel good that he was trying to think of every possible way to make every wolf happy that this situation affected. If everyone is happy with that, then I happy with that. He wasn't sure how the pups would take to being moved often, but maybe they would think of as it simply visiting other family for a while. Maybe it's a good opportunity to create an alliance with whatever pack you're going and coming from, he thought aloud. At the very least, maybe they could have a friendly agreement of sorts.

Steady nudged Grayday. You're going to be a good Dad, be it in a few months, or another time, he said honestly. He could see that in his brother.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 02:24 PM