Stone Circle So many things happening at once
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He grinned at Grayday's compliment, glad that someone thought he was a good Dad. Adeline did seem to like him, enough so that he got upgraded from Uncle to Dad. How many wolves could say that? She could have left, like Odette, found another family. But, she hadn't. She had chosen to stay with him. 

He frowned, however, when his brother admitted this may be the last year he attempts to be a father, and then mentioned his eyes. Steady hadn't brought the subject up, fearing that whatever his friend had said had not been good news. And it seemed like it wasn't. Well, whether you're a father this year or not, I'm going to need lots of help with my pups, whenever I have them. They'll need their favorite Uncle Day, he said with a smile, hoping it might cheer him up a bit. I do hope mother nature sees fit to make you a father, though. He knew Grayday being an Uncle would be alright, but it was obvious his heart was set on being a Dad. 

I hope you know that if your eyesight does go, it may change your role, but it won't change your status. You'll go from guardian, to crazy Uncle Grayday who lets the kids get away with anything, he said, trying to comfort his brother, and allowing him to see that just because he may not be able to see, doesn't mean he won't be apart of the family.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 02:24 PM