Neverwinter Forest Let's just freeze the frame
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The days had come and gone through the summer – the boys were growing swiftly, and while she tried to maintain a close connection with not only them, but Pasha and Lucy as well, the bi-toned girl felt herself drifting further from her family. Whittier’s death was a raw wound still upon her heart – her chubbier brother had always been a protector to her of sorts, primarily from Swift’s acts of dominance – at times even from Pasha.

Now he was gone.

It was with these thoughts that she tried to keep busy – long ago she had promised a visit to Floki upon the mountain, but now such a point seemed moot – instead of traveling and scouting, the girl rounded the borders by times, leaving her scent and protecting the inhabitants within the forest. Other times, she was the quiet babysitter, keeping watch upon the growing youths.

Today, it seemed, would be more eventful than most when she heard a cry call for the wolves of Neverwinter Forest. She tipped her muzzle slightly, waiting to see if her father’s call would ring out in answer – when it did not, the black and white she-wolf quickened her pace, hopeful to intercept the visitor before they became too antsy from waiting.

She had not expected to see a familiar face – and while he was not a wolf she was truly familiar with, she felt a gentle smile of surprise pull at her lips as she emerged from the trees, her form inquisitive in nature. “Shrike,” she greeted, hoping that was indeed his name. The gentle drift of wind would inform her he was still with the Caldera – Fox and Peregrine must have accepted him fully, or he had not felt shunned the way she had. “Hi.”
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 02, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - October 03, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 03, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - October 04, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 04, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - October 05, 2016, 05:45 AM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Scimitar - October 05, 2016, 05:50 AM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 06, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - October 18, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Scimitar - October 18, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 18, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - November 06, 2016, 08:24 AM