Broken Antler Fen Entrance of the dove
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She was glad that the announcement that Aviana was her Aunt gave the younger girl cause to smile. Aviana hoped they could become close, but she didn't want to push it. Her ears perked when Odette mentioned she loved to fish and swim. I'm not a bad fisher, she commented. Maybe we could go together some time? She phrased it as a question, so that the other could easily say no, if she wished.

She couldn't help but smile when Odette asked what her adoptive father was like. Oh, well, with me, he's always been my protector. I always know I'm safe when I'm with him, she said honestly. If she didn't feel that way, there was a high chance she wouldn't have stayed here. As for stories... she trailed off, trying to think of one. It had been so long since she allowed herself to think of the happy times of her past. There was this one time, when we were starting out hunting, we both were chasing a rabbit. It ducked into a log, and he tried to go after it, and got his head stuck! I had to break the log to get him out! She could look back with laughter now, though at the time she had been a little worried he'd be stuck in there forever.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
Entrance of the dove - by Odette - October 02, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: Entrance of the dove - by Aviana - October 02, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: Entrance of the dove - by Odette - October 03, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: Entrance of the dove - by Aviana - October 04, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: Entrance of the dove - by Odette - October 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Entrance of the dove - by Aviana - October 10, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: Entrance of the dove - by Odette - October 16, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Entrance of the dove - by Aviana - October 18, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: Entrance of the dove - by Odette - October 20, 2016, 09:04 PM