Silver Creek on earth, as it is in heaven
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
open! but tagging @Rowan Mayfair @Casmir -- backdated to the second!

her journey had not been so terribly long at all, though longer than she had thought it would be. her path led her to the sick and injured, and deirdre had worked her magick upon them all so that they might be well again! but by the second of the new month, deirdre had arrived to an area where casmir's scent was rich, and also came the scent of rowan. her ears perked atop her crown and deirdre waited no longer to call to him, keeping a respectful distance from the creeks borders despite her desire to run to him so that she might hold him once again.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
The scent on the border had reached her as she made her way towards it.  Previously she had been patrolling and remarking the borders, but now that there was a scent of another who was unknown to her she had something a little more interesting to do.  So tail high pointed towards the sky she made her way towards the white furred female.  

Almost instantly she found herself curious with who this wolf was and why they were at the borders of Silver Creek.  The wolf who stood before her looked young... possibly not even a year old yet.  Still she appeared to be in her later stages of her first twelve months.  So without further ado she began to speak.  "Hello, I'm Spring the Alpha of Silver Creek.  Can I help you?"
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
this is gonna fuck w my timeline lolllllllll

deirdre was here. Cas paused in his endless patrolling to flick his single ear forward as his sister's sweet voice floated into the air. he had not seen her in a long time -- the last sibling he'd clapped eyes on had been an asshole -- and the boy found himself more than excited to see the pale little sylph. relief cascaded into his veins as he approached the girl.

Spring was already there and Cas sidled along the alpha, tongue darting to lick her chin. "this is my baby sister, Deirdre," he told the focused woman, before his burning gaze settled on the girl and he smiled broadly.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
twas not constantine or rowan who first she looked upon at the creek, but the regent of this place! deirdre dipped her head in formal greeting, hoping to catch wind of casmir upon her being as the other drew nearer. the other was beautiful to look upon to deirdre's eyes, who so loved the many hues that spring was rich in. she was warm to look at, though she blended perfectly with the autumnal season that they endured.

the other introduced themselves, and deirdre had been about to speak when a familiar physique was noted in the backdrop! it was difficult to maintain control, and her plume beat excitedly against her thigh. she nearly forgot herself, her situation, and deirdre's gaze turned back toward spring. yes-- deirdre spoke at last, breathless. casmir had grown! he looked, to her, so much like their father, and even with a missing ear he was terribly handsome! yes, i am deirdre mayfair! i have come to visit my family here, she told spring with yet another gentle dip of her head.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She turned her head to face Casmir as his voice sounded and her tail gave a wag happy to see him, she knew that Casmir had returned as his scent was back on the land, but she had had yet to see him.  His sister, he told her, that's who she was.  For a moment her eyes widened in surprise because they looked so different... yet who was she to judge.  So she just gave a small nod.  Casmir's sister was then quick to tell her that her name was Deirdre and that she had come just to visit her family.  So while Spring personally didn't like the thought that Deirdre thought she could just stroll up to the borders and expect to talk to her family without really asking if she had a place to be here, Casmir had just gotten back and was probably tired.  He deserved some family time... after all if she stood anywhere between them that would make her pretty much make her a hypocrite because she had plans to visit Amber at another pack that was not her own.

"Well it is a pleasure to meet you Deirdre and since you would like to speak to Casmir I wouldn't mind if you both want me to leave so you can talk amongst yourselves without my presence," she flashed Deirdre a brief formal smile, as she awaited their response.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she'd grown so much since he'd last seen her, into a beautiful creature whose loveliness set him on edge. surely by now the males were crooning into her sweet little ears, the very idea of which infuriated Casmir beyond all measure. he put aside his thoughts for now and nodded at Spring. the Mayfair boy did want to catch up with his sister, but he wasn't about to order his leader away rudely

"there's a lot to catch up on," he murmured gently, waving his plume behind himself, as he grinned between the two of them. surely that was obvious enough -- Casmir was too concerned about being polite to be clear, this time.
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre was blissfully ignorant of her error toward spring, and thus could not adjust her conduct. her own vision of spring was that the woman was as lovely and kind a wolf as she was beautiful, and deirdre was greatly appreciative of her. at the others inquiry, deirdre dipped her head politely: if it pleases you to remain, i would never wish for you to leave, and the smile deirdre gave then was genuine and warm! what she had to share with her brother she would not mind spring herself hearing, and though she desired to spend time with him alone as they had when she was young it was not her place to ask, here, she understood. for the creek was not her domain, and deirdre did not desire to offend the woman who ruled this place. her eyes turned to casmir at his words, and her tail waved behind her giddily. he hadn't the slightest idea of how overwhelmingly correct he was.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
They were kind about her presence there, but she trusted Casmir and knew that it would be good for him to spend sometime with his sister alone.  After all she would've wanted the same with her own siblings if they were to come all the way from another pack, as she assumed Deirdre had.

"You two should have some nice quality time alone," she told them both with a small nod, "again, it was very nice to meet you Deirdre."  Then she turned and began to pad away, to let the siblings have some time to themselves.
Last from me
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[table width=55%][tr][td]
Casmir gave his alpha an appreciative glance as she excused herself, and then turned to Deirdre. without another word, he grabbed his baby sister into a wolfish hug, nipping her pale shoulder gently as he withdrew. "it's so good to see you." his lips trembled inexplicably then and he drew a shaky breath, looking skyward for composure that didn't fall from the heavens. "Dee ... i fucked up. Connie ..." and here his words trailed off, and he cleared his throat.
"come in," he invited, and stood aside, waiting for his sister to cross the borders before he fell into step alongside her and gave a tight smile. "what have you been up to" he asked of the little pearl. he didn't want to delve into his problems, not now, not when surely Deirdre had much happier things to talk about.[/tr][/td][/table]