Big Salmon Lake Not all who wander are lost. But I am.
Sadık her zamankinden
3 Posts
Ooc — Desirae
For explanation of Aysel/Aysun prior threads mentioning their few short weeks in the area, I'll briefly close up that loop hole in this thread :)

Aysel and Aysun had departed from the group several weeks earlier to scout ahead under the premise that if they found a place that seemed suitable for the group, they call for them. They had done so, and then just the day before met back up with the group. From there, Aysel insisted to Julooke and Verrine that they at least take the group to view the surrounding territories, certain that they would all find them to their liking.

Now, the young female stood quietly amongst the traveling group. Julooke looked to the lake and asked if the group wanted to fish, and Aysel's orange eyes flittered from Aysun to Yildun, and then to the others. Were they hungry? Aysel's stomach was filled with hopeful butterflies, that the group would love the area just as much as her heart felt at home in the last few days of scouting.

But she wouldn't dare voice it. The collective attachment needed to be formed, it couldn't just be that Aysel wanted it. Her mother and father had taught her that there was much more at stake than just her own feelings and wellbeing.
Messages In This Thread
Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Julooke - July 29, 2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Aysel - July 30, 2013, 06:21 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Yildun - July 30, 2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Beric - July 30, 2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Aysun - July 30, 2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Arrakis - August 01, 2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Julooke - August 02, 2013, 12:11 PM