Big Salmon Lake Not all who wander are lost. But I am.
<i>family, duty, honor</i>
8 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Despite being around the same age as Julooke, Barristan had always felt a little protective of her, especially after her beloved father had died. Everyone had grieved that loss, his family most of all, and Barristan's heart clenched at the thought of his own father's passing. Balon was much older than Liyano had been, and it hurt him to think that his father might pass while he was away. One of his parting promises had been to care for his family while they were away from Seahawk Valley. While he couldn't promise to keep watch over all of them, he had sworn to protect Julooke to the best of his abilities.

So when Aysel and Aysun had returned from their scouting trip ahead, telling them of a grand area that was similar to Seahawk Valley in its diversity, Barristan was glad. Julooke hadn't changed her demeanor at that news, but there was a spark of something behind her eyes that wasn't there before. He didn't mention it or give away the fact that he saw it, but it was there. When they stopped on the cusp of the soft sands surrounding a lake, and Julooke asked for fish, Barristan was only happy to comply. He nodded and nudged her chin softly, before wading into the muddy, murky water. He wasn't sure how well this would work with visibility being so low, but he would try. Turning his eyes toward the others, he wondered which would join him in fishing.
Messages In This Thread
Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Julooke - July 29, 2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Aysel - July 30, 2013, 06:21 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Barristan - July 30, 2013, 06:38 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Yildun - July 30, 2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Beric - July 30, 2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Aysun - July 30, 2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Arrakis - August 01, 2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Julooke - August 02, 2013, 12:11 PM