Big Salmon Lake Not all who wander are lost. But I am.
<small><i>avatar by lieu</i></small>
67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
someday i’ll wish upon a star
and wake up where the clouds are far behind me
where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that’s where you’ll find me
[size=3]somewhere over the rainbow[/size]

The loss of their parents many months prior had hit the sightless young male really rather hard. Not a laugh had been heard from him since before it all happened. Not even a single smile had graced his young face. In that time, though, his bond with his big sister had grown. He followed her like a lost puppy every chance he got. When word had reached him that Verrine (whom he was also rather fond of even if he didn’t show it much anymore) had suggested to Julooke that they leave and she had agreed, the sightless young male would absolutely have none of being left behind. Yes, he did very much love the family that would be remaining behind, but he just could not bring himself to be without his big sister.

For the first time in months, since the death of their parents, a smile, small as it was, had graced his muzzle on the day that they were to depart. He wasn’t yet anywhere near being the same boy that he was prior to the death of their parents, but that one small smile spoke volumes. He was never far from her side, save for the times he chose to be near his littermate brother. He hadn’t played in a long time. Hadn’t run to feel the air blowing over his face. Though he was alive, he hadn’t been living… merely existing. For the most part, he hadn’t spoken much, either. He could easily have been mistaken for being mute, but he wasn’t. He merely spoke when spoken to. It was even worse than when his other litermate brother had died when they were little.

When the band had stopped, he moved to be able to remain fairly close to one side of ‘Lookie. Being blind, he wasn’t able to help with things like fishing, though their father had been teaching him to hunt at one point. For the moment, though, he just stood there, at her side, with his tail hanging limply against his hind legs and his head slightly lowered.

Messages In This Thread
Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Julooke - July 29, 2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Aysel - July 30, 2013, 06:21 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Barristan - July 30, 2013, 06:38 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Verrine - July 30, 2013, 06:59 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Yildun - July 30, 2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Beric - July 30, 2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Aysun - July 30, 2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Arrakis - August 01, 2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Julooke - August 02, 2013, 12:11 PM