Falls of the Hinterlands I kinda wanna care but it's kinda too late to start
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Leto hadn't been seen, at least not by her, since they had joined. Nor had she seen Zaavier either. Liri had come across Grace once and even the newest recruit, Zorina. This did not prevent her from feeling anxiety tightening its hold around her throat. 

Minna appeared to be gone, gone as Samuel had been. It was almost hard to feel betrayal anymore, such was the uncertainty of knowing if her sister and best friend was coming home or not. Either way, no one seemed to be around and Liri had to get away. 

The healer followed the river, not much paying attention to where exactly she was going so long as she kept the river on her left. At one point, Liri could see a forest of cedars from across the river but it was not on her side and so, she kept going. 

Her mini excursion had led her to a small waterfall, where she finally stopped. For a moment, Liri stood still; as if unsure what to do with herself. Finally, the arctic wolf approached the water and sat by its edge to wait for a fish to swim by. Food would surely make her feel better.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."