Moonspear What Have I Done?
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
You can end, or I can write another after this, your choice. Wonderful thread though! :'(

She touched the corner of his jaw as he spoke about how long. "You can't know until you try." She whispered, her voice soft. She could see in his eyes that he was doubtful, but why shouldn't he be? It was his life that had been ruined over and over, altered and twisted by this voice. This sickness. She waved her tail once, shortly, as he spoke of finding Malice. He started to push past her, moving already towards the border.

Panic seized her, fear for him and what would happen. "If there is no way...you must tell me. Come back, no matter the answer. No matter how long. Don't leave me wondering, please." He was telling her goodbye and she heard the finality in his tone. She looked down, tears threatening her once more. "Goodbye for now. Only for now."

He started to move away and she watched him, then with a sudden jerk, leapt after him. She raced in front of him and stared fiercely at him. "You are the stronger, Judas. He is afraid of you because you are the one who is in control. He only makes you think otherwise. This is your body, not his. He is a borrower, a beggar. Remember that." Then she lunged into his chest, attempting to hold him in a lupine embrace. Before she could cry anymore though she pulled away. He was her first friend here in Moonspear, her first crush as well.

"Safe travels, friend." She whispered, inhaling deeply and shutting her eyes against the tears. She waited only and moment before turning and walking away, her head held high and stiff. She would not turn to watch him go, but instead began to sprint to her den as she started to sob fully.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He had to try. For himself, and for friends. He had no family to go to, all of them were dead. All there was to go to was Malice, or nowhere. And heh ad been nowhere for too long. This would be the last time he felt the embrace of his friend for a long time. And at this moment, deeper feelings he could feel. What time could be worse than a time like this?

"I..I promise" he said back. But he knew that if he were to die, it would be by his own hand, or someone he trusted to do the job. So telling her he would be gone, he knew that in truth, he couldn't do it. 

Judas was ultimately surprised, stunned by her suddenly in front of him and embracing him in a wolfish embrace. And he fell into it, embracing her back with his own tears. "Don't forget me" he whispered into her ear, then headed off into an unknown fate. And he did not look back.

I will admit, I teared up. And I'll archive it. Thank you for this wonderful thread
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.