Felltree Marsh what if i say no?
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Delusional was the perfect word to describe Warbone.  Banner nodded her agreement but didn't comment any further on it.  The would-be Alpha male, while certainly a threat none of them could ignore, felt somehow unimportant to them as a pack.  Marauder's Keep spent many months floundering after his disappearance, but with Stark's leadership they were flourishing again.  No wolves from Warbone's era remained in their ranks, save the current Alpha male.  Winter would soon be breathing down their necks, a seaon that always brought on challenges of a different sort.  At the risk of sounding like an after school special, the short Alpha felt strongly that together they could accomplish anything.

Maybe by the time Winter blustered in Stark's mood will have.. turned around.

Buchanan's change in demeanor was something she felt keenly before she'd seen him bristle.  Banner looked up at him, her green eyes going a bit wider than usual at his words.  Okay, so maybe Warbone hadn't been joking.  That was a stupid thing for her to say, anyway.  She'd felt an overwhelming urge to minimize what had happened and in retrospect it was unnecessary.  Even though she was pretty sure the one-eyed brute had said it in passing, that didn't exactly excuse how rude and .. gross it was.  Oh, she said quietly, solely for the sake of wanting to say something

Warmth rushed to her cheeks as Buchanan declared his intention to maim Warbone for any future untoward advances.  She wasn't embarassed by his words - quite the opposite, actually.  Banner, despite her poofy coat and stubby legs and hair trigger mood changes, had found a male who truly loved her and would do anything for her.  It made her heart beat faster, causing the warmth she felt to spread all over her body.  Her brows knit for just a second before she stopped in her tracks.  That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard, she admitted, her voice thick with emotion.  Logically she knew her words were strange and it'd be difficult for her to explain to Buchanan if he didn't understand.  But.. she didn't need to protect herself anymore.  She had no reason to hide any part of what made her Banner.

It was a striking and completely lovely feeling.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
what if i say no? - by Banner - October 06, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 07, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 09, 2016, 09:19 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 11, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 12, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 15, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 15, 2016, 04:48 PM