Firefly Glen the groan of mortal terror
look to your kingdoms. i am coming for them all
4 Posts
Ooc —
it's perfectly alright, haha! c:

[table width=85%][tr][td]
the show the boy made, of drawing himself up to his full height was ...amusing to the ink titan but that was all he saw it as: amusing. a young boy, probably three or four months if cesario had assumed it correctly wasn't much of a threat, admittedly. in fact, cesario doubted he could even truly survive out here on his own. but the kid had balls. perhaps a reckless sort of courage but it stayed what would typically elicit an aggressive response from the titan. the authoritarian was the one in charge. and would his companion had been anything but a child he would have pressed forward with unbridled aggression. the answer of “nobody” brought a slight snort to the titan's nose. clearly lucy wasn't nobody. “what is this? the odyssey? am i to be polyphemus then and you the brave odysseus?” the titan inquired. the stories from the lips of the faithful. not he, though. though his name came from a story his mother had liked to call twelfth night he did not share in the late storyteller's fantasies. especially not of the tales of gods and goddesses and that she was their oracle and he was a creation of union between her and the god of war. the one she'd called ares. it was as far from logical as it got. yet, despite his best efforts cesario retained many of her tales as if she'd burned them into his mind with her supposed witchcraft.

whether the boy would know of the myth he spoke or not was inconsequential as the titan had not truly expected an answer. in ways it had been strictly rhetorical. “i am called cesario,” he responded complacent. “and you? what do they call you?” he returned, figuring that it was only fair that he get a name for the demand of his own. the apology that came moments later both further amused and inexplicably left the titan disappointed. no child of his would ever apologize. it was not in his nature, and not in his juno's nature either. her natal pack might have painted him as a devil (and perhaps they were right) but juno was no patron saint. she might have tempered him, showed him reason, perhaps she was softer but she was his match. and they truly weren't so different.

“that is fair,” the titan allowed with a shallow nod of his head. “well, i'm looking for someone. several someones, actually,” cesario informed the boy, eyes touching upon the boy. perhaps he took these trips often and perhaps juno had found her way here. the hope was slim, of course, but he had vowed to never stop looking until he found her. “i'm looking for a woman. her name is juno, very beautiful. she'd have given birth by now, she would probably have children with her about your age, maybe older. and they may or may not be accompanied by a male. seen anyone like that? or heard the name, maybe?” cesario wasn't overly hopeful but he would never find out if he didn't make the inquiries.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
the groan of mortal terror - by Cypress - October 08, 2016, 02:57 AM
RE: the groan of mortal terror - by Cesario - October 08, 2016, 05:35 AM
RE: the groan of mortal terror - by Cypress - October 08, 2016, 05:24 PM
RE: the groan of mortal terror - by Cesario - October 09, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: the groan of mortal terror - by Cypress - October 09, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: the groan of mortal terror - by Cesario - October 15, 2016, 05:43 AM
RE: the groan of mortal terror - by Cypress - October 21, 2016, 11:47 PM