Firefly Glen the groan of mortal terror
288 Posts
Ooc — KJ
This is short and lame. ;-; I am sorry.

The hulking titan made references that Cypress was helpless to comprehend, but he had the good sense to wait for his previous question to be answered before forging ahead with another. “Cypress Benvolio Frostfur,” he stated simply, regarding the autumn-eyed stranger with burgeoning interest that was just beginning to outweigh his disappointment. He listened attentively as the male — Cesario, he reminded himself — gave voice to his own missing persons ads. “The only other cubs I know are my brother and my cousins,” he lied, leaving Lucy out of the equation, “but my brother is missing, too. He’s — ” Lacking the word “agouti”, Cypress shrugged his thin shoulders. “He looks like a regular wolf with mostly gray fur and blue eyes. Not really blue, but blue in a green way. Taller than me.” The words tasted of ash. “And bigger. But not as fast as me. What does Juno look like?” If Cesario wanted beautiful, he need only look as far as Eshe — but apparently he wasn’t looking for her. For his part, Cypress was determined to find Lucy on his own — it was stubborn and bullheaded, but he would not be swayed.

Backpedaling, “The Odyssey?” Cypress repeated, puzzlement furrowing his brow, “Polyphemus? You said these words and I don’t understand them. Will you teach me what they mean?”
Messages In This Thread
the groan of mortal terror - by Cypress - October 08, 2016, 02:57 AM
RE: the groan of mortal terror - by Cesario - October 08, 2016, 05:35 AM
RE: the groan of mortal terror - by Cypress - October 08, 2016, 05:24 PM
RE: the groan of mortal terror - by Cesario - October 09, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: the groan of mortal terror - by Cypress - October 09, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: the groan of mortal terror - by Cesario - October 15, 2016, 05:43 AM
RE: the groan of mortal terror - by Cypress - October 21, 2016, 11:47 PM