Firefly Glen Pulling me under
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Through the struggle to once be free of this mess, Amari began to twist and turn her body as she continued to trudge forwards stupidly. She should never have come to this place, especially with rainfall. Which was obvious by the mess that she currently found herself in. Cerulean eyes looked around with panic in their gaze, eyes briefly watching the fireflies hover before her. They were the only thing the female could find some form of comfort in, for they were they the only thing shedding some light on a dark situation.

Then all motion ceased at the sudden sound of a voice calling for her to stop. And that's what she did. White ears swivelling a top her small head as she tried to turn to look at the source of these instructions, her soft voice stuttering some, ”W...worse?” Her eyes closed tightly shut as she inhaled deeply, attempting to calm her rattled nerves. She felt like such an idiot! Why was this happening?

Hearing the young male test the ground as he began to circle around her cautiously, Amari's eyes strained to see her rescuer through the darkness, the occasional firefly aiding her to get a somewhat better visual of the darker pelted male. Amari noticed that his eyes were the only thing most visible about him, the male almost blending in with the darkness that surrounded them.

Listening to the strangers instructions, Amari began to move only her front legs. The white, mud covered female attempting a swim like motion as he called her to a specific direction. Hopefully to the edge of this sludge pool! Amari attempted to lunged herself forward as she moved her front paws across the surface, her small body only just inching through the thick watery mud that was trying to consume her petite form.

Not today! As she continued to struggle toward the edge of the sinking mud pool, Amari suddenly felt her paw hit solid ground. Though slippery and wet, the white female was determined as she tried to clamber herself onto the still mucky, but more sturdier surface.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
Pulling me under - by Amari - October 08, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - October 09, 2016, 04:17 AM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - October 09, 2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - October 14, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - October 15, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - October 21, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - October 23, 2016, 04:34 PM