Firefly Glen Pulling me under
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
sorry for this crappy reply ><

Knowing she still wasn't out of this yet, Amari clenched her teeth together as she pushed through the thick wall of mud that obstructed her grasp to solid ground. An agitated growl erupting from her throat as she desperately tried to force her way through the muck, white rounded ears arching a top her small head as she listened to the others words. His voice sounded, though at first each word with a brief pause as she continued to struggle for her freedom, the young female still listening carefully to her rescuer as he suddenly began to sound more encouraging. Amari's blue eyes peering over to him as he stood on the edge of the hellish pool, the few swarms of fireflies that scattered the area, illuminating his shadowy form within the darkness.

Head turned as she heard him call out, though she was unable to hear his blunder over the squelching sound of the mud around her, white paws attempting to manoeuvre herself closer to the edge as she continued to persevere with the lunging motion, hid legs kicking constantly underneath the mud. The young she wolf's body ached as a sense of exhaustion began to creep over her, thankfully her paws manage to hit the solid surface, finally. Blue eyes widening as she gradually got a decent footing, maybe there was hope yet. Her front paws pressed against the ground as she now tried to pull the rest of her body from the consuming mud pit, hind legs still kicking tiredly behind her.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
Pulling me under - by Amari - October 08, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - October 09, 2016, 04:17 AM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - October 09, 2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - October 14, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - October 15, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - October 21, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - October 23, 2016, 04:34 PM