Firefly Glen Pulling me under
288 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Not at all crappy! Mild powerplay, but I left room for Amari to slip out of Cypress’ grasp just in case. ♥
If you are not okay with it, let me know and I will remove it. Short post!

When the girl was close enough, Cypress leaned forward and attempted to grip her scruff securely between his teeth, settling the bulk of his weight against his hindquarters to use as a counterbalance. It was fortunate that the bright-eyed female was such a dainty, petite creature; thanks to his father’s impressive genes, Cypress would outweigh her in a few mere months despite his youth. “This might hurt,” he warned her through teeth that clamped gently around the loose fur and skin of her nape, “but when I count to three, push toward me with everything you have.” He adjusted his stance, his paws gripping the ground firmly as he bent his knees and elbows reflexively. “You can do this,” he encouraged in a low, reassuring tone, finding that she seemed to respond better to kindness, “and you’re going to be okay.” Whisking his tail like a rudder, he lowered his body in readiness: “one — two — three!” With a soft, breaking cry of effort, Cypress leaned his weight back on his heels and tugged, mindful of the female’s comfort level and ready to let go at any moment if the pain grew too great.
Messages In This Thread
Pulling me under - by Amari - October 08, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - October 09, 2016, 04:17 AM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - October 09, 2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - October 14, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - October 15, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - October 21, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - October 23, 2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - November 05, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - November 06, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - November 21, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - November 21, 2016, 05:21 PM