Firefly Glen Pulling me under
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Thank you and that's totally fine! :)

She felt the sudden touch of his teeth around the scruff of her neck, white ears flicking back against her head as she felt the sudden the sudden grip of the male, her eyes closing tightly as she waited silently for his attempts to pull her out of this hellish situation. She bared her teeth, ears twitching some at the sound of his voice, Amari just able to hear his words through clenched fangs, that were also muffled by her fur, ”Okay!” She yelled, waiting, ready to embrace the pain that came with her freedom. She didn't care, she just wanted out!

The sound of his encouragements, did indeed help Amari develop some form of confidence within herself as she tried to get free of this consuming muck that almost succeeded in swallowing her. Though most of it had to go to her rescuer here, for if he hadn't come along when he had, she probably would've been found neck deep. Being small also had its disadvantages.

As he began to count down, Amari prepared herself for freedom. When he finally came to three, Amari let out a small growl as she kicked against the mud with her front and back paws, feeling the slightly painful tug around her scruff as the male pulled her with his weight on to solid ground. A slight yelp escaped her muzzle as she fell onto the ground, a loud groan following after as she allowed her aching body to finally relax, ”T..t..thank you.” She puffed some, eyes blinking as she peered back to the hell pool she had finally escaped.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
Pulling me under - by Amari - October 08, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - October 09, 2016, 04:17 AM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - October 09, 2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - October 14, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - October 15, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - October 21, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - October 23, 2016, 04:34 PM