Firefly Glen Pulling me under
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
White ears caught the sharp snap of her rescuers jaws as he released his grip from her scruff, cerulean eyes closing some as she now felt a sense of relief around her nape. A sigh escaped her as she panted softly for a moment, muck and dirt clung to her white and silver pelt, covering most of her form as she stood quietly appreciating being on solid ground once again. Hearing the commotion of the male as he tumbled and rolled behind her, Amari's small head turned instantly as she caught his simple reply of, 'Oh', cerulean eyes peering over to her now dirt covered saviour as he then continued to speak. Amari offered him a thankful smile as listened to him and then gave a nod of her head when he asked if her neck was okay, ”It is, thank you again.” She said with a wag of her mud covered tail, flicks of dirt randomly flying up behind her. The she-wolf offered the night colored male a sheepish smile as he approached her, his yellow eyes looking toward her neck; where he had pulled to free her from the muck.

Ears flicked back against her head as the rain continued to drizzled down from the heavens above, blue eyes cautiously glancing around at the shadowy terrain before them. The eerie light of the glow-worms only illuminated small portions of these unknown lands, though they helped cast a light, it was still useless to Amari. The muck covered female's attention was back on the male as he introduced himself. Now her saviour had a name. Cypress. And instantly after his introduction, Amari found herself under a siege of questions, pausing as she watched Cypress for a minute before replying quietly, ”I'm Amari.” The she-wolf remained still, unsure of where to stand for fear of ending up trapped in the muck again, ”I don't have a permanent home.” She said as she looked to her paws. Maybe now she would consider survival over solitude. After this endeavour it certainly had her mind ticking. The girl thinking back to when she had been invited to the Caldera days ago by Shrike. Amari now finding herself perhaps regretting her decision in not venturing there sooner; though truthfully she hadn't been paying much attention on the directions that had been given in the first place; her mind having wondered at the time. She was a wolf in unknown lands, after all; now completely lost.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
Pulling me under - by Amari - October 08, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - October 09, 2016, 04:17 AM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - October 09, 2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - October 14, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - October 15, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - October 21, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - October 23, 2016, 04:34 PM