Silver Creek Brother In Arms
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Brosmir. the boy chortled. that would be his name from now on. obviously feeling the relaxed atmosphere, Heston went ahead and dropped an f-bomb, which the Mayfair greatly appreciated. it made him feel like he wasn't so alone in his filthy-mouthedness. not finding anything to follow for now, Casmir -- Brosmir -- dropped back into step with Hestbro and cupped his ears toward the other male. "for real, dog. i heard the meat is fatty and shit. wish we could find a dead bear. that would be food for the entire winter."

his tongue lolled in a grin. "so. let's hear about these girls you dated. all of them." surely his broski had some killer tales; Casmir was of the mind that it was okay to hear about the merchandise as long as he didn't put anything on layaway.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Dubbed now with their new names, the pair continued forward. Heston enjoyed the atmosphere of the camaraderie, he'd missed the friends he had made and lost and Casmir was fast growing into a spot of his own. He grunted, wrinkling his nose at Casmir's description. "Better that we didn't then." Fatty meat would go a long way during a famine though, or during times of low travel. "Then we'd have to worry about what killed the bear." He said with a smirk. "A super bear is the last thing Silver Creek needs right now."

His brows raised as Casmir questioned his romantic past, his conquest history. Unfortunately, his own tales of women were severely lacking. Only the one jumped to mind, but he pushed her away. He'd never dated her anyway. "I've mostly just browsed the options, if I'm honest." He shrugged his shoulders. "Used to play "show me yours, I'll show you mine" when I was younger, back in my birth pack. I was nearly a yearling, old enough to know that we were doing something we weren't supposed to do. Old enough to not make the story gross." He snickered. "She was a pretty thing, though. Green eyes, tawny fur. If I'd have stayed there we likely would have shacked up for real. That's just kid stuff, though." 

He talked a big game, held a charming way with the ladies, but he'd never truly gone further than that. He found his enjoyment in the chase, and had saved the climax for his eventual mate. "And you? What about your girls?"
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Casmir chortled a bit at Heston's nasty woman business. "pretty advanced kid stuff!" the Mayfair boy hooted, eyes glinting. he was a little envious of his friend, however; it seemed like Heston had gotten a lot closer to hooking up than he ever had. but that was all right; Cas was pretty cool with what he had. "there was a girl at my old pack. we were close. made out a bit. it ended badly."

he sighed. "but then i met Laika. and we get along much better, in every way." he tipped Heston a wink then, assuming his broski knew what he meant. in the next moment, his attention was taken by a large pair of antler moving over the foliage beyond the two wolves: a great bull elk, nares flared and magnificent, though altogether too much for a couple of wolves. "whoa," the boy mumbled, eyes wide.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Heston grinned at Casmir's whoop. He shrugged his shoulders, the smirk lopsided on his mouth. "You could say that. No fireworks that day though. Just a whole lot of sexual frustration for me in the coming days." He laughed at that, but listened quietly when Casmir began to tell his own story. "Sorry to hear that, that it ended bad. You did get Laika in the end though, so can't have been all bad." Heston smirked at Casmir's words about Laika, chuckling softly. "And what will she think when she finds you're madly in love with me now, too?"

He was going to continue with his joking, but the movement before him stole his attention too. Both males fell silent, staring at the great creature before them. While Heston wished they could simply leap into the hunt and take a prize for the pack, it was more than obvious that this large and young creature would be too much for just him and Casmir. "I'll let you take this one, Brosmir. I'll observe your technique and I can catch the next meal, hm?" He whispered to the male, somehow unwilling to speak at normal conversation level.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Cas smirked and rolled his eyes. "yeah right. i dont want to get my ass fucked up by those head-knives dude is wearing," the boy scoffed. still...there was something calling him, some deep facet of masochism. and so he snuck closer on gentle forepaws --his dark body wending his way through the underbrush with a lash of his tail at his hips. 

he glanced over his shoulder then, inviting Heston to follow. even if they could not take the elk, they could at least try their muscles on a dickbag run after it, so long as the thing didn't decide to tromple them into the ground.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Heston returned the smirk but had to quickly conceal a sputter of snorting laughter at the phrase "head knives". An apt description. "Then don't let him near your ass." Heston hissed jokingly, grinning still. Yet, he was surprised when Casmir snuck closer, concealing himself as if he was taking Heston up on his jest. The silver male stared with wide eyes, but as the male glanced over his shoulder at him, he could not refuse. Something innately manly inside him would not back away from this, would not bow down even if that was precisely the smartest thing to do.

So Heston shook his head in disbelief, but moved up quickly to stand beside his bro in this act of macho macho stupidity. "Maybe we can drive it into a hole and break it's legs?" He said quietly.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"break its fuckin' legs. yeah, dude," Cas hissed, suddenly besiged by a murderous intent. this was gonna be fun as hell if he had anything to do with it. in a great show of testosterone he lunged at the elk, which jumped to one side, surprised that it was being challenged. in the next moment, the great animal lowered its antlers and Cas darted aside, letting out a string of barks as he glanced over to see what Heston was doing.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Hyping off of Casmir's energy, Heston felt his own bloodlust rising. Casmir lunged at the beast, and the great thing side-stepped him with an irritated surprise. Heston hoped it would just lope away, so that they could chase after it and get it worked into a frenzy. It turned towards the pair of them, lowering it's horns towards Casmir. Shit.

It charged forward, snorting with obvious anger at the pair of wolves having dared challenge it. Heston leap to the opposite side that Casmir had. He spared his Brosmir a glance to be sure he was alright, then added his own deep voice to the barking. He darted forward then sprung back, attempting to get the creature on the run. The elk gave a bellow of rage, spinning to face the pair with a great snort. He seemed to regard the wolves with disdain, as if considering his next move. 

Heston snarled and snapped at the air, pushing forward and sending Casmir a glance and then a nod towards the elk. He wanted the brute to try and circle him while he had him distracted. They might have a small chance if they could get the bull running and then tired...or if they could find a hole to lead it into. Heston began to bark and yip like a madman, wanting to keep the bull's attention on him. The creature squared up, turning towards him. For now, it seemed to be working. Heston knew a charge would come soon enough, but if Casmir could startle it from behind...perhaps it's flight response might kick in.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Casmir watched as Hestbro lunged toward the elk -- he himself circled it, snapping at whatever was closest while keeping far enough away from the sweep of its wicked head-knives. the animal was turning around over and over again, trying to stab one of the annoying wolves, and the boy chuckled grimly under his breath. this was a stupid, stupid game, but so incredibly fun.

he caught on to what his comrade was doing when Heston began to bark; the elk immediately trained itself on the pale wolf, and the Mayfair boy saw his chance. lunging forward, he nipped savagely into the animal's flank, drawing blood to the backdrop of an agonized bellow. 

instead of whirling on him, the ruminant tipped back its head to support the great weight of its antlers and broke into a shambling run. Casmir gave chase, worrying its hindquarters and whooping with laughter.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
They worked as if they'd been hunting together since birth. Casmir picked up easily on his signals and moved around the beast, then lunged and landed a bite. Heston laughed out loud as it landed, surprised and pleased. He had to leap quickly to the side as the animal charged away though, still laughing.

He took up the chase with Casmir, pausing only to bump the male's shoulder. Heston continued his barks, attempting to leap up and grab the animal's tail while also not getting his skull kicked in. The elk gave great bellows, attempting to pick up speed. It was fast, but heavy, and Heston knew he could run for a while at this pace. Seemingly sensing that it was going to be run-down if given the chance, the elk suddenly slowed and swerved. This happened to coincide with Heston's leap and he was surprised to find his jaws closing around on the animal's flesh.

Surprise rippled through him as he pulled on the beast, literally hanging from its tail end. He felt the animal start to buck and quickly, fearfully, gave one last wild jerk intending to drop directly after. His hold gave as he jerked, sending him sprawling into the dirt with a loud oomph. In his mouth he held part of what little tail the elk had. He glanced around with a dazed expression, rising to his feet quickly and attempting to continue the chase.

"Geefuf, wuk aht dis!" He said, around the fluff, his body full of adrenaline. Laughter still shook at his sides. He very well could have been greatly hurt by what had happened, but he was having too much fun to focus on his mortality and what ifs. He lifted the tail high and leap, frog-like, after Casmir.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
they worked together, and Casmir also felt that he had known Heston a while, so well did they glide and bark and harass the elk as one. where the white wolf stepped, the Mayfair matched, and a wild primal joy filled his heart, so that he fluted the end of his barks with an upswing into a howl. it was not until Heston's muffled, shocked voice sounded that the sable wolf left off following the elk and bumped his shoulder fiercely with that of the pale wolf.

"that's fucking boss, Hestbro!" Cas hooted, strutting in a semi-circle around his hunting companion. they hadn't even meant to draw blood from the elk and here they were with a trophy all the same. "you need to put that up in your den somewhere, to warn other elk that they need to fuck off."
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Casmir bumped into him hard, and he laughed again around the tail. He dropped it at his feet, panting happily, a large grin on his face. "Holy shit." He breathed, looking at the trophy. "Too bad that won't bleed enough to bring it down." He looked after the way the elk had gone. "Yes," He laughed, agreeing with Casmir. "I'll put it up to impress all the girls I bring in. Maybe I'll find a way to wear it, to be more impressive." He was kidding about the last, but he was considering putting the thing in his den. It was more hair than flesh, so it wouldn't rot much...he hoped.

"Think he'll go show it to his elk bros? Not exactly a scar you want ladies to admire, missing a tail. Probably the worst place." He smirked, pleased with himself and Casmir. "Next time we hunt together, we take the whole thing down, Casbro."
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
fade with your next post? <3

Cas laughed madly at the idea of Heston wearing the butt-trophy, maybe with it flopping down between his eyes like some odd headdress. it would be wicked as hell to see — he secretly hoped that his bro could make it a reality. his white teeth flashed in a grin as the pale beast spoke. "haha yeah, that dude is never getting laid again." not without his ass decoration, which Heston had so wickedly torn off.

a glance at the sky between chuckles told him he needed to get back to Laika. but he paused to nod all the same. "for sure, dude. elk hunters united. that's us. i gotta go for now, but i'll catch up later, Hestbro," the dark Mayfair teased, before turning to trot off in the opposite direction.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Heston nodded his agreement, cackling wildly. "Probably should have just killed him then, poor guy." He followed Casmir's gaze to the sky, they'd been talking and screwing around together for a while now. Heston laughed again and nodded. "Elk Hunters united for life. Alright man, sounds good. Go check in with Laika before she comes looking for your tail and takes it with her...and mine for keeping you here!" He smirked a little, teasing of course.

He reached forward to bump the male once more and then trot off his own way as the male left. He kept the tail with him, taking it to his den to adorn the wall with. His smirk didn't leave his face. This had been something he'd needed, and he was pleased with his budding friendship with the other male.