Cedar Sweep but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I -
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
It'd been mere hours since the shadowy fae left her family, and tears still streamed from her face from time to time. She plodded on wearily, taking each step hesitantly and without her usual flowing grace - all she could think is that she might never again see the only two sisters she knew to be alive. 

For right now, she was headed for the same place she'd met Greyday - taking the long way around, if only because she felt bloated and unstable - but hadn't realized the valley she had to go around was claimed. Sighing heavily, she decided to just keep going through the cedars she was in now - when she came out of them, she had plans to call for Dagfinn. She wasn't totally sure where he lived, but it was somewhere out here.... And Amber just needed someone right now.  

However, she found something even better - or rather, smelled. One she'd idolized and glorified, prayed and hoped would come back to her soon: and he HAD! Guilt, however, was the first thing to flow over her - She'd taken another mate instead of waiting, but would Grey understand?

Rushing forward with renewed vigor, Amber howled out for him - to not might mean he would slip away, no matter how close they now were. Tears now flowed freely, and a sob fell from her lips as she finally caught sight of his pale fur through the trees. Breathing his name, Amber trotted forward and made to press into his chest, already sobbing out apologies before she even touched him or explained what it was she'd done. Her pregnancy was obvious now, if not from the partially hidden and slight baby bump she was aquiring - the fur of her belly had thinned, and the hormones that'd leaked from her a few weeks ago were now flowing freely and announcing her predicament to everyone within scenting range - it was not a smart move to be a loner at this time. 

"Greyday! I-I did some bad things - I'm so sorry. Please, please don't be mad: I'll make it better, I promise! I just want to go back with you."
Gotta be vauge about her leaving the Creek, but she's gonna be a blubbering mess anyways *shrug*
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I - - by Amber - October 10, 2016, 08:35 PM