Cedar Sweep but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I -
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
He accepted her much as Amber had accepted Dag that evening, but in the moment she didn't notice this fact. All she knew is that she had done bad things, but Day was holding her close. His words - hell, the sound of his voice - calmed her sobs, but she trembled with the effort of not breaking down. Now was her only chance to make things right, so she thought, and she spilled every last detail on the floor for him to assess - Amber only hoped he didn't leave her then. 

"D-Day, I didn't know if you'd really come back. I was so worried - I sought out a mate just in case, someone to help me care for myself while I took care of the kids. B-But I lied to him, I  twisted my words to let him believe they were his, and I know now it was very, very wrong.... My sister was mad as hell with me, only because of how reckless I was - but she said she'd let me stay and raise my pups. I didn't tell her about you.... I told a friend of mine, and he spilled the beans to her - she wasn't happy, but the next time I saw her was this morning.... I- I left, Grayday. I don't have a pack anymore. I didn't feel right there, I hurt so many people.... I messed up. And I want to do this right - I want to have a proper family with you as my mate, if you'd have me. If your alpha would have us.... I know I don't know you well, but I can't do this alone. I don't want our children to die."

All her worries were finally nice to let loose, not not nice enough to hold back tears anymore - the woman shrunk back into herself, to where she was no longer actually touching Gray, as if she were already afraid he would reject her. Though Amber hoped dearly he would lean with her, pull her closer, tell her it would be okay, that he forgave her.... She didn't even expect him to. 

"G-Grayday, I'm so sorry. I didn't know what else to do and it just got so far out of hand."
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I - - by Amber - October 10, 2016, 09:04 PM