Cedar Sweep but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I -
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
Never once did Grayday stop her - the man just let her ramble and cry, smoothing her fur and her worries in the same strokes of his tongue. Once a moment of silence had lapsed, he took over, firstly assuring that their pups would be okay, and that they were welcome in his home. A sigh a relief left Amber - as long as that was settled, she could face anything. Perhaps that was just the confidence he groomed into her, and maybe it was her own rational being coming back to her - but they would be okay.

Next, though, he said they had to find Dag, tell him the truth. He was gentle about it, but Amber gave a firm nod - she would not be so cruel as to leave him without a word, to let him think his mate had taken off with their pups. It was wrong.... Moreso than telling him they were his.

"I don't know the exact place of his pack, but he's close to Silver Creek - he'll hear me by the edge of the sweep, I'm sure."

Nodding back the way he'd come, Amber again sighed - this one much more burdened and sad. She pushed herself up straight on her own paws and took a deep breath before sliding past Day and padding forward. Motioning to her mate with her tail to follow, Amber led the way towards the man who thought she was his, loosing a call for the man a few times as they went. He would come to her call even without the hysteria lacing it, she was sure.
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I - - by Amber - October 13, 2016, 07:29 AM