Cedar Sweep but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I -
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
Dagfinn indeed heard her - he came barrelling aggressively towards them, and though common sense told her it was not Amber he was aiming for, instinct kicked in and her hackles raised. Perhaps it was a little bit because of the stance Grayday had in her life, too, but the protection of her children was first - as Dag shoved the paler man away, she lunged for his smoky shoulders, snarling out an answer just before she leapt. 

"The father of my children, Dagfinn! Stand down!"

She did not aim to harm, but only to pin, to unbalance, anything to keep him away from her Day. Another snarl of warning fell from her lips as she moved away, placing herself between the two males - her tail was high, curled over her back and twitching in refined anger - and letting dominance fully claim her features. Panting from even the short burst of energy, Amber's deep eyes sought the paler ones of Dagfinn. She opened her jaws to speak again, but her furrowed brow suddenly fell upon the realization of what she had to do, and they again snapped shut. The next time they parted, her voice was softer and seeping guilt, but they held no hint of uncertainty. Her eyes did not leave his, and her body language did not change - even through the sorrow and guilt weighing in her belly like a stone, she did not waiver in her decision. 

"You are young, Dag - too young to sire children. I was washing off his scent when you found me, and I didn't know if he would come back to me as promised. I did what I had to in order to ensure my children's future, but it was wrong of me to manipulate you so.... And I'm so, so sorry, but I cannot be your mate. "
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I - - by Amber - October 14, 2016, 11:38 PM