Cedar Sweep but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I -
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
Dag's answer reflected her own feelings of surity - he did not hesitate on asking her to stay. His plea broke her heart in two, this time, and she just didn't know what to do. Her mind would not change, but her strength was sapping by the moment - tears again soaked her face, and she could just stand there with her mouth wide open and stuttering for words - but then Grayday suggested something else: that Dagfinn come with them. Surprise lit up her face and she swung her head around to look at him in confusion. Her blue gaze only settled for a second before they were on her paws and she'd found her voice.

"I love both of you, okay? In different ways and for different reasons - but as much as I wish I could have it all, I will not ask you to share, or to just be there. I am going to Grayday's pack.... And he will be my mate, and we will raise our children as a whole family. I-I don't know how you two want to fit into that, but I will not stay in the Hinterlands."

Her eyes closed as she spoke, and each word was meant for both of them - Amber just didn't know what to do. She wouldn't ask them to share for fear of offending Grayday, but nor did she lie - she did love them both, for as little as she knew them. Grayday had wiped away her pain and fulfilled her dreams, but it was Dagfinn who'd been there to help her without a doubt.... Amber had chosen her path - it would be their decision to be with her, to follow and be a part of her family or to not.
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I - - by Amber - October 15, 2016, 03:18 PM