Cedar Sweep but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I -
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
Amber was drained from all the admissions and talks today - she just couldn't take anymore. Dagfinn's reaction didn't do much to help this, but before she could demand a better answer, Day cut in. A loud sigh escaped her lips, and the fattening woman was pleased as pie to lay down at Gray's paws. She didn't know what they would do afterwards, if they would stay or leave right away, but right now it just didn't matter. Gray would take care of her, give Dag his orders.

Reguardless of what the two males decided to do, Amber let her head rest on her paws. Her deep blue eyes closed for a moment, and for the first moment she realized her breathing was more labored than normal. Focusing on making herself calm down, she thought about the days that would come to pass - would Dag really follow them? This, she truly didn't care - she would be thrilled for him to come, but Gray would always be her first choice and that was that. Perhaps it was selfish, cold of her to let him come along anyways, but she really did care for him. He'd been willing to work himself crazy for her, dedicate himself at such a young age. How could she not? It WAS wrong of her to try and keep them both - but in the end, if she was given a decision.... She would chose Grayday. 

Amber just hoped it never came to that.
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I - - by Amber - October 18, 2016, 09:06 PM